Reviews for War Bride
Emily chapter 32 . 8/14
Loved this story! It was fantastic!
chibi-Clar chapter 32 . 7/26
This story was totally awesome! Thanks for sharing it with us!
chibi-Clar chapter 26 . 7/26
AWWWW

I also think that the Bas’s house arrest is almost over
Khyharah chapter 32 . 7/22
For some reason my reviews are not always posting when I do it from the app on my kindle. SIGH! Anywho, this was an amazing story. All the angst and happiness and garsh don smuttiness was so wonderfully written. I appreciate flawed characters ya know? Bad stuff happens and it's not always easy to deal with. People don't just "get over it" and need help. This was great expression of a a strong character showing her vulnerability and getting the assistance and needs to makes a better life for herself and others around her. I'm glad it worked for Rabastan as well. definitely a character not explored often. Excellent work love.
Cid62 chapter 32 . 7/20
This was a very enjoyable fic, which I binged. I loved portrait!Severus especially. Thank you!
FreyaWrackspurt chapter 32 . 7/8
Sweet ending to a lovely story. Thank you for sharing!
FreyaWrackspurt chapter 21 . 7/7
That was about the nicest breakup ever. I really like that you don't feel the need to make Ron into a villain just because he's not the endgame.
FreyaWrackspurt chapter 18 . 7/7
Loved that there's a bit of Ron in there too
FreyaWrackspurt chapter 13 . 7/7
Love the name Ylva. When I was a teenager I wanted to name my future child that, but it just didn't seem to fit any of my son's ;-)
FreyaWrackspurt chapter 11 . 7/7
So so sad
FreyaWrackspurt chapter 9 . 7/7
Oh snap.
FreyaWrackspurt chapter 6 . 7/7
This story is really good! And man are these two men ever the epitome of Slytherins
Mrs. Lady Madam Snape chapter 32 . 6/20
This was so cute!
uncoconut chapter 32 . 6/18
Ermygerd that was AMAZING! I have to admit I was a bit skeptical at the first few chapters cos I felt like hermione truly didn’t have a choice and I hated their disregard of Hermione feelings but that didn’t last long lol. I loved every minute of reading this.

9.5/10
I just wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying your story! While I’m excited tog et back to some slytherin action, I’m am loving Seeing Hermione happy and normal with Ron, Harry, and Ginny!