Reviews for War Bride
I just wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying your story! While I’m excited tog et back to some slytherin action, I’m am loving Seeing Hermione happy and normal with Ron, Harry, and Ginny!
Cruel?! Is this bitch fucking serious
I’m honestly so mad. Like try that shit with me and snip snip you’re out of my life
I like the story so far but I just find hermione’s reaction to the whole thing really odd? Like she’s developing Stockholm syndrome but not really? It’s just not a reaction that someone would have in that position no shade
FoxesRun chapter 1 . 6/14
OMG, I LOVED this story! Loved the pairing and the plot! Thanks so much for taking the time to write and post it!
spaceygirl67 chapter 32 . 6/2
I loved it
YourVeryOwnRandomCatLady chapter 32 . 5/29
interesting. but I liked it. great job!
happiness8000 chapter 1 . 5/20
An unusual triad, I liked the the long slow build, the original characters and that Ron wasn't too much of a jerk.
tsuki-shiroi chapter 19 . 5/16
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ron noooooooooooooooooooooo
Aria DeLoncray chapter 32 . 5/15
Loved this!
Martionmanswife chapter 32 . 5/13
I loved reading this . great job.
Canimal chapter 32 . 5/9
What a sweet ending! Thank you for sharing this story. It turned out to be different from what I expected (and not in a bad way at all!). I love that she wasn’t forced into marrying either of them and that it was ultimately because she loved them both. Well done. ;)
Canimal chapter 31 . 5/9
I’m glad they were able to get their issues and concerns out in the open. It’s hard enough with just two people in a relationship. I can’t imagine three! Lucius was a pleasant surprise. I’m always happy when he’s not awful and mean. :)
Canimal chapter 30 . 5/9
They definitely have chemistry! That’s a good thing. Molly cracked me up in this chapter. Mostly just because I can’t imagine my own mother having a conversation like that. Lol! I’m loving the three of them together. Rabastan seems less lonely and that makes me happy.
Canimal chapter 29 . 5/9
Her friends took the news about Rabastan very well. I’m pleased they didn’t freak out. Very sweet dinner with Rabastan. I’m glad he’s back. I didn’t like the thought of him pining for Hermione alone in his big house.