Reviews for Denial
Wow. She's got it bad.
Spartan Brony chapter 1 . 10/11
ah weiss you and your tsundere ways are no match for the cut ball of energy that is ruby
Byepolarbear chapter 1 . 10/8
Hello! This fic was extremely adorable and sweet and everything I needed after a long day.

Firstly, you really write their characters well. Ruby being an adorable dolt with innocence of a puppy with a hint of maturity and Weiss being formal with a heart-of-gold and a soft spot for her adorable dolt Ruby. Good job on that front.

As for the story itself, watching Weiss and Ruby's relationship grow, albeit in a very condensed form, was extremely enjoyable to read. The whole theme of Weiss denying her feeling and the end revealing that she doesn't like Ruby because she loves her was just so much adorableness. Awesome job! Of course, the writing, grammar, spelling, etc were done well and on point. Good job.

The only thing I can say is I would have liked to read a portion of time where Weiss actually doesn't like Ruby and have it so that as time goes on she likes her more and more to the point of loving her. That would have made the ending and their date much more satisfying, in my opinion.

Overall, a well-written and extremely adorable one-shot. I can see several more one-shots taking place within this universe you have created detailing their relationship progression and such. Either way, this fic stands very well on its own and it was very very good. I throughly enjoyed it and I hope to see more from you in the future. Take care and until next time!
Enigma0434 chapter 1 . 10/7
I don't think I can say how much I loved this. Especially the ending. Made my heart go crazy lol
Just perfect, just perfect.
ArtemusSapphire chapter 1 . 10/6
This was so cute! Great job my friend. This is exactly how I thought Weiss might actually think and reason with things related to Ruby. I liked that the tone wasn't too much either. It was just the right pace, mood, and it never really relied too much on the unnecessary detail. Well done :D
GrnDrgnzrd chapter 1 . 10/6
Very nice. Well done.
Whyarewehere chapter 1 . 10/6
Bravissimo! Not to quick and had depth for the ride of feelings. Cheers!
KibaPT chapter 1 . 10/6
Too sweet, it WAS OVER 9000!
TheLatiKing chapter 1 . 10/6
This was a really good read I love it