Reviews for Movie Night
Agafa Shelly chapter 1 . 3/19
Jason is funny Alfred disapproved;)
RoseVered chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
This was just gold! Looking forward for more ;)
Satan's Cup of Tea chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
More Damijon bonding!
Midnight artimis shadow chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
that was hilarious what you did with Jason there lol
ilovemanicures chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
This was hilarious! I loved that Jason got drunk outside just to throw up on Bruce's carpet. He's so dramatic lol

And Damian forcing Jon to watch horror movies just to avoid something as basic as trick or treating, sounds like something he'd DEFINITELY do lol

It was really funny how worked up he got, along with Jon. I mean, think about what those kids deal with on the daily? But they are still very young, so I think you handled this scenario pretty well.

I thought it was super cute how at the end, Jon didn't call Dami out for his BS, and mention how HE got scared just like Jon had. Those two are just the cutest.

Loved reading this oneshot, I can't wait to see what you come up with next ;D
imjustshippingmywaythrulife chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
I have no idea what to do for it, but something that has Wally and Dick from YJ? I don't know, I just want something with them in it. I loved this. It was really funny. There's a reason you're one of my favorite authors on FF.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
how about one where dick dresses up as spider-man for halloween and goes on patrol and because he's so acrobatic and makes so many puns it blows up on social media that spider-man's real (i know this is a headcanon but i really wanted to see an actual fic about it :) and I loved this one-shot by the way! Jason's goal to vomit on Bruce's carpet is just pure gold X)
Boudicca1 chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
This is so perfect I'm dying
Princess Of Flames chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
This is so funny and cute! I love this so much! It was amazing dude! Like great work!
Maybe a Jason and Cass Halloween one shot? Sibling fic obviously but it would be great
Make more and update soon
Keep writing
Princess Of Flames
Angel
Seeker of the Stars chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
Hahaha, totally loved this! Funny and cute! And yay, Halloween! Nice work!
Lady-tonya chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
Can you do a fic where joker kidnaps the bat bros on Halloween and gives them lots of Halloween horrors