Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of Moltres
eternal king of fire chapter 1 . 5h
hey chaos im just letting you know i have really enjoyed the series and hope to see more great work and i hope to see more
mainstreet52 chapter 1 . 10/16
...Yeah. What the hell just happened? :P

Wow. This is going to be a ride. I can't wait for the rest.
imaunholycow2 chapter 1 . 10/15
First off, holy Arceus in a pokeball, lot of action right out the get go! I love how for someone who has admitted they have little knowledge of HP has so fluidly combined it with Pokemon, kudos to that! I read the whole of the series you've written in two days and am hungry for more. Normally I can't stand fakemon/regions in fanfiction, but if this was made into a game I'd so play it! Pot calling the kettle black though since I have my own Pokemon game idea with a new region, story, and over 200 of my own Pokemon designs, all hand drawn... But, back to topic, I love the series. And I love your start here, please update soon and keep up the good work!
a prick chapter 1 . 10/14
WHAT THE ACTUAL FU- (muffled explosion)
The Imaginatrix chapter 1 . 10/13
WHA!

Not that I disapprove or anything, but ... HOW DID WE GET HERE.
LibraryOfStars chapter 1 . 10/12
Okay this is gonna be awesome!

...Just one thing I want to mention before I forget. Idon’ know if you’ve thought about this or not, but one of the most iconic parts of the book was Fred and George’s swamp in the corridor. If you wanted to include this but didn’t know how, I have a suggestion. In a double battle, if two Pokémon on the same side use Grass Pledge and Water Pledge together, it turns the field into a swampy area that reduces your opponents’ speed. So you could give Fred and George, say, a Chikorita and a Totodile so they could pull it off. You don’t have to do this, but I really liked the idea.
GrinDLmania chapter 1 . 10/11
YEEEEEEEEEES! I LOVE IT! SO GOOD!
️️️️
WarsOfShadows chapter 1 . 10/10
This is certainly interesting, although I still don't find myself accepting the increasing involvement of the Sons of Johto. I guess it'll take some time to get used to it (book four was a bit nauseating, if I have to be brutally honest).
Michael chapter 1 . 10/9
Much better about Harry's prosthetic hand. Luna makes reference to Star Wars and Luke's bionic hand. Harry goes "Hey, that's a brilliant idea!". He designs his bionic hand with Dobby's help. The small energy blaster hidden inside is still inspired by Vash from Trigun but Harry has the idea. Jack emails a copy of the design to his dad Kent, who sets about making the device from Dark Iron. After training with Lugia, they detour to visit Jack and Jonas's parents, where Kent is waiting to show Harry the culmination of his idea.
maj12137 chapter 1 . 10/9
YES! I have missed this so much.
Roguefoxx chapter 1 . 10/9
Yay, you're back! I'm excited for this book a lot, especially the flashback that I know will happen. Anyway good chapter and I look forward to the following chapters!
poisonousgolem chapter 1 . 10/8
holy hell!
the wait was worth it!
i cant wait for the next chapter,i simply love how you have handled the teams, keep it up!
(loved the reference!)
Lucca.C chapter 1 . 10/8
please more like now please this story is awesome.
ArmyWife22079 chapter 1 . 10/8
You really managed to confuse me there. What the mind fuck...and should we prepare for some deadpool quotes from Lu?

I'll probably be able to start posting my series in Avalon around book seven. (Writers block sucks) and that way Avalon won't be torn apart by both demons and terrorists at the same time I don't think the region will be able to handle it.