Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of Moltres
Jewlbunny chapter 12 . 7/13
Hope they can one day make amends. Hope to read more soon.
J.F.C chapter 12 . 7/12
Love it so far, hope you update soon.
ForeverAWSOMEAuraSpaceDragon chapter 12 . 7/11
Very nice! While I admit to wanting more plot progression, this kinda stuff is really cool too, so I'm happy. Liking the introspective and character focused angle, especially since everything is probably going to start becoming focused on War stuff as the story goes on, this is like the calm before the storm. Can't wait for that storm to come!
TheTwoMind chapter 12 . 7/5
More. This... I need more. I need more! It's brilliant. I... Wow. As soon as I can get access to my account, I am following the story, favouriting it, keeping an eye on it because I want to know how it goes! This needs to continue. If it doesn't, well... It has to continue.
Batshark chapter 12 . 7/4
Great chapter especially enjoyed the part describing how each student views learning .
WandlessLumos chapter 12 . 7/4
Damn this is awesome and sad all at the same time. Holy crap Chaos, this is goddamn awesome.
ChibiLover123 chapter 12 . 7/4
You know, I didn't really see things this way until the last book, but it makes sense. Everyone is biased, the difference is who allows that bias to influence their behavior and to what extent.

McGonagall has had a diminishing role in the books since the beginning, and this explanation makes me wonder how I didn't catch on sooner!

I really want Umbridge to have some sort of fit about not getting her way. It'll be great.

Once again, great chapter! I hope the next one comes out soon, I'm so excited. :)
hallowmask123 chapter 12 . 7/3
Well written and a good build up chapter but it also feels like you're progressing too slowly. But maybe it's just my want for more chapters, food for thought.
PhoenixLordess chapter 12 . 7/3
First of all...AWESOME! There was loads of great imagery in this chapter and some neat references. The one I particularly enjoyed was the one about Sisyphus from Greek mythology. It was interesting to see how Minerva views all her students, past and present, and how she has compared them to thier predecessors. Like Harry to Lily for example. I also loved the different analogies you used to describe each marauders approach to learning. Altogether a brilliant chapter.
DarkRavie chapter 12 . 7/3
I'm really enjoying this story. It's an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
Miki-chan13 chapter 12 . 7/3
Poor ickle firsties- theirs is going to be a tremulous year...

Hufflepuff lore!

When Remus and Minerva described Lily, both good and bad, I couldn't help comparing her to Alexander Hamilton (at least Lin-Manuel Miranda's take on him). “Alexander? It's the middle of the night."/ "I know I talk too much, I'm abrasive”/ “Why do you write like you're running out of time?”

I really like the analysis you did on how different people learn different ways, and that is one of the big reasons the education system is continuing to fail us all.

Yeah it's good that Minerva's trying, but it may very well be too late considering how she's barely supported Harry when he's needed it (aside from a few times and the night of his first year).

Also, good on you not getting Umbridge in the Battle Class. But she's still going to be the Hogwarts Inquisitor, isn't she? Not that that's wholly unexpected- Inquisitions of most kinds aren't these days, at least not in fiction.
Vader10001 chapter 12 . 7/3
Interesting look at the inside of mcgonagall’s head. I do hope that hogwarts wins harry back, at least somewhat. He’s supposed to be the hero of avalon, but he has been way more influenced by johto than anything from avalon. Also, it’s nice to see dumbledore not rolling over and being utterly pathetic like he was portrayed in the last book. I wonder what class umbridge will be teaching and who will be teaching battling.

As always, can’t wait for next update.
Beltux297 chapter 12 . 7/3
More and more Im suprised the different perspectives presented in this fic and how that changes the readers perspective in the story.
This time we analize minevras outlook on our hero, how the past molded her perspective, an outlook we were not privy to before. This chapter also alowed a way to observe harrys parents and how they were, even if through a rose tinted perspective.
Furthermore Mcgonagall tranforms in this chapter from just a rather important backround character to a fully fleshed out one. I always had an i terest on the old professor in canon, and now she crystalizes in this chapter to me.

All this rambling to say that this was a bloddy good chapter and I'm hopong for more. Hopefully a Harry focused one :).
Gwendolyn Yuki chapter 11 . 6/11
i love it.
Orpheus Thanatos Messiah chapter 11 . 6/11
Honestly, I cannot find myself surprised that Malfoy would twist events in his mind to push himself up; his kind always do. I do have a quick question; do you plan on allowing Zygarde to shift between forms? If you did, I would imagine that it would be impossible until The Beast trusted Harry and knew he was strong enough to handle him. Another thing I was wondering; you mentioned previously that each of Harry's Pokémon is because of a connection between the boy and others that influence his life. So, is Kommo-o meant to symbolize his connection to Jack? Also, in the last book, you mentioned that Jack had a variation on the Intimidate ability; do you plan on Harry also gaining an ability and, if so, what would it be?