Reviews for Cure for Nightmares
plumbknot57 chapter 1 . 2/24
I really liked this one. Thanks
Ada1229 chapter 1 . 7/21/2018
Just thought you should know, ff dot net doesnt allow fics with song lyrics in them. They've got mods actively looking for fics like this one to take down. One of mine was taken down because of it. The former mod that found me has actually admitted on their profile that they made their account only to police a "cesspool" like this site. You might want to transfer this story to archiveofourown dot org. They accept song fics so long as you properly tag your fic.
draco122 chapter 1 . 6/4/2018
that was good really good. Odd but good.
Draco122
edenson65 chapter 1 . 2/20/2018
This is a good story!
ThunderSphinx chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
What!?

After ALL THAT we didn't get to see Harry bang Hermione or have a GLORIOUS 3-some with her and Luna? :(

Damn.

Well, it was still sexy as hell. Till all the baby stuff, lol. xD
BMS chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
Fun bit of Smut.
I like it!
xNaruHina chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
The story itself was kinky and we'll written! But why would Harry leave the RoR door open? Especially after 5th year?
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
Fantastic. Loved it.
Valasania the Pale chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
Love the Lunar Harmony here, and you did an excellent job with the smut scene(s). Not too long, but quality :)

-V
morcheller chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
More on Hermione's side?
Kingdark chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
It's an interesting one shot although technically, it's against the rules to post it here because it's rating is definitely MA and not just M

Anyway, I also wanted to point out, that the Black elf's name is NOT Kreature but Kreacher. It's a mistake often make so it's not that much of an issue. But a mistake made once, can be a mistake made several times, which is why I'm pointing it out.

Kingdark,
No Vigilance chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
I loved this, as there's hardly any Harry/Luna smut, let alone an impregnation kink. I hope you consider more of both the fic & the kink.
xDeathAngelx chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
surviversp chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
Loved it. Wouldn't mind if it continued with maybe a look into Hermione's fetishes. While more of an enjoyable thing is good, it works just as well as a one shot.
Thank you for story.