Reviews for New Girl in Town
yellowtiger chapter 6 . 3/16/2007
it's me again. nice start. Richie?

how the heck does he get himself in

all of these trouble spots in every

story i have ever read. Can't he ever

stay out of trouble for at least a

week?
Supernatural Chick chapter 6 . 7/1/2004
Wow! I'm really enjoying this so far! It's turning out to be one of the better Richie fics I've read. I really do hope you update soon because I'm dieing to see what happens next!
MorganaPendragon chapter 6 . 6/13/2004
I agree here. You need to write more with this. Trouble is looming its ugly head.

~MP~
SC chapter 6 . 6/13/2004
i sens trouble on the horrizon! You do a great job in the Richie POV. it sounds just like him.

well, i hope you figure this fic out and write some more soon. i really like it.
Kitty chapter 5 . 8/19/2003
Very nice. This is a good story but I like Truth is Stranger than Fiction better and you need to update both of your stories. What are you doing to make yourself so busy enough so that there is no time to write your stories?
Azpidistra chapter 5 . 7/3/2003
this is great so far! you ever going to write more of this?

ps- you *need* to update "Truth is Stranger than Fiction".

~MP~
SouthernChickie chapter 5 . 4/8/2003
Wow, dramatic pause much? Very insert-commercial-break-here. I love'd Richie's little pre-battle decleration, cute and clever, just like him. I'm glad you got enough time to update this, please do again soon!
sunflower chapter 4 . 3/29/2003
It has my interest...I'll be looking for more
SouthenChickie chapter 4 . 3/20/2003
huh. . . I figured JC knew about immortals. . . guess i lost that bet. Love Richie's 'dancing' and of course anything to annoy Mac. *grin*

P.S. yeah! Tessa lives! Right on! Way to fight the system!
SouthernChickie chapter 3 . 3/18/2003
I absolutly LOVE the relationship you gave Mac and Richie, very cute, very fun, very appropriate. And i love what Richie thinks about being alone in the shop, made me giggle. One question, Richie's immortal and they still have the antique shop. . . so are we just pretending Tessa died and they kept the shop or did you jump on the LET TESSA LIVE bandwagon? I just noticed that she hadn't been around and got curious.

Oh, yeah. . . 'please ma'am i want some more.'
SouthernChickie chapter 2 . 3/15/2003
Annoying Mac, Richie's favorite past time. I really dig your POV writting style. And I like your take on the Richie/Mac relationship. Next chapter, please!
SouthernChickie chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
Well i hope you don't mind, but here's some more encouragement! I really like this! JC kinda reminds me of Rylan (who is based on the girls Richie usually ends up with). I really like her! Love the way you use Richie's personality to tell the story, that's not an easy thing to pull off, but you do it fabulously. Here's hoping there's more to this on the way!