Reviews for Two Black Dots
Hallowed Rogue chapter 8 . 9/26/2023
This is it- my favorite line in ANYTHING I've ever read;
'"He was just trying his hand at reverse-frowning"'. I literally died reading that. I normally don't write comments until I finish reading everything but I just had to say something about that line. Thank you so much for creating this fic, I'm thoroughly enjoying it!
Pasht chapter 19 . 2/8/2023
This story is so good! Looking forward to more.
SweetLoveAngel2 chapter 19 . 10/19/2022
Sweetheart, this story is truly amazing and one of the better written ones on here! I'm so sad to see that it's been on hold for so long because I desperately want to know how it all turns out!
Hope you're doing well and can somehow find the time and/or motivation to finish this gorgeous piece of writing.

Lots of love!
Justromy chapter 19 . 6/3/2022
Love love love this story! You did an amazing job with all the characters and I especially love the hilarious text messages between everyone. This is a great story and hoping for an update soon?
AcctClerk23 chapter 19 . 4/18/2022
Excuse me - Walks over to a nearby cliff and screams into the chasm -
I have so many emotions about this, and I'm still so thankful to have read this, even with my now raging heart over it's incompletion.
Hope you're doing well, regardless.
AcctClerk23 chapter 15 . 4/18/2022
I AM AT WORK, AND I AM HAVING FAR TOO MANY EMOTIONS ABOUT THIS CHAPTER. ABOUT THAT SCENE. AAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YES I KNOW I AM SCREAMING INTO AN EMPTY CHASM
AcctClerk23 chapter 11 . 4/18/2022
I love that your representing their emotions towards each other as the warmth and radiance of sunlight.
AcctClerk23 chapter 8 . 4/18/2022
Ooooooh that's a marvelous chapter ending. And yes, I can see that this story hasn't been touched in many years, but it's getting me through a boring work day, and it's enjoyable ~ Thank you for writing this.
AcctClerk23 chapter 5 . 4/18/2022
Mineta just needs to be launched into orbit.
AcctClerk23 chapter 3 . 4/18/2022
Manipulative. Mother. Frickers. I am rage.
AcctClerk23 chapter 2 . 4/18/2022
Only chapter two, and I want to punt Naegi into the atmosphere. This is pretty good overall!
Saetbyeol chapter 19 . 2/18/2022
Oh! This fanfic's fantastic! Smooth pacing and writing! Storyline-very interesting(i wish I can think of a storyline as good as you!)
themirrorminder.372259 chapter 19 . 1/18/2022
PLEASE oh PRETTY PLEASE you MUST update this incredible story! This cliffhanger is killing me. I know it's been years, but I am desperate to know where this story would have gone!
themirrorminder.372259 chapter 18 . 1/18/2022
As always, WOW! the Deku and Bakugo confrontation was SO well done!
themirrorminder.372259 chapter 17 . 1/18/2022