Reviews for Fault Lines
ross59 chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
There's still something I don't understand: why did Hermione change her mind about loosen up with Viktor and not Ron? I think I have an idea but it would be better to read another story about it!
Gillanna chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
Great start to the story. I think I have a idea of why she left. What I'm wondering is if Ron knew why or not. Excited to read the next chapter!
notsing chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
I enjoy your writing, and I also liked your other recently posted one-shot, but I'm sort of lost. I'm not sure what's going on. I've looked at your profile, and it didn't help much; I'm not sure where the back story is, or if there is one. Is there something I should read first, or are past events going to be revealed in future stories? Obviously, there was some horrible breakdown between the two. However, it's a bit of a stretch for me to see Hermione acting like a party girl, although I know it's sort of a cliché that a lot of writers use. But Hermione (in the books) is so socially awkward that I can never believe it. But I still liked this and will watch for future one shots continuing this story line. Thanks for posting.
banzi chapter 1 . 10/6/2017