Reviews for Never Having to Say You're Sorry
snapedreamer chapter 9 . 3/5/2006
cute!
Applekissis chapter 9 . 11/29/2005
That was a Really Great story!
NerdExtremist chapter 9 . 7/10/2004
great story!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 9 . 7/9/2004
I like this story. It is a good story.
Daintress chapter 9 . 1/24/2004
This story is great - It was fun reading one that was actually complete, so I don't have to keep coming back to it, too. Very nicely done. Hope you'll take a look at my fics as well.
KDarkMaiden chapter 9 . 10/27/2003
YAY! Very good! GREAT JOB! Loved it! hehee I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!
Kyerie chapter 2 . 8/31/2003
I'm really enjoying this so far, but I just *can't* get the mental image of Alan Rickman glowing yellow out of my head.

Great story! I'll review again when I finish.
Ezmerelda chapter 9 . 8/10/2003
Great story! Hermione's relationship with Greg was classic abuse! Most people don't realise that abuse occurs even when hitting doesn't.

The ostracisation, separating her from her friends, making her totally dependent on him...all classic behaviour.

I enjoyed this story, even the sad parts (Severus yelling at Hermione in Diagon Alley when she told him she was divorsed, specifically).

Thanks for writing!
stargazer starluver chapter 9 . 7/15/2003
hey! nice story! you write good! write more stories!
Anarane Anwamane chapter 9 . 7/12/2003
great story, excellent writting,
Moonlighting chapter 9 . 4/29/2003
Loving it loving it loving it!

This is a fantastic read and cheered me up no end just when i needed it!

Thank you, and continue to write...you've got a talent for it.
Yoshida Megumi chapter 9 . 3/30/2003
That was simply fantastic! You're story was wonderful. I do hope you write more fiction in the future as this was splendid. I could hardly wait to read the next chapter, good thing I didn't have to wait long as I read it all in one sitting. It was that great! Keep up the brilliant work.
Jillato chapter 9 . 3/27/2003
Holy $#!* that was good, good beginning, good middle, EXCELLENT and I mean EXCELLENT ending I think you should make a book! think about it because this is amazing! I can't even write anything CLOSE to this for beans keep on writing and I'll keep on reading!
LadyTiffanyAnne chapter 9 . 3/25/2003
gorgeous, that was totally fabulous. i loved it!
SeverusSnape chapter 9 . 3/25/2003
Genius! I loved it! You are an awesome writer and I think this is one of the best stories I have ever read. Thankyou for sharing your wonderful talent with me!