Reviews for Adam and Eve
FluffQK chapter 5 . 10/25/2017
Was that a deliberate Acchi Kocchi reference I saw or an unintentional one?

Either way, me gusta.
magic135 chapter 5 . 10/24/2017
nice job. love the way rito and yui got along from he start. i like it.
G-man India chapter 5 . 10/24/2017
Okay, the kiss was too random and didn't apply any meaning or plot device. These kind of events are supposed to lead the plot not just take up two or three lines.

Are you making Rito perfect? cause he didn't make a mistake in this like the manga, now I'm not saying it's bad but you didn't supply another source of humour than Rito failure so the moments felt rather dull.
G-man India chapter 4 . 10/24/2017
What is with this love at first time behaviour "she's got beautiful hair,so cute," i know adam and eve are supposed to be together and that's the story's them but this isn't believable that the Yuuki-Rito who regards lala as a nuisance turns his personality completely for Yami.

Anyway the action redeemed this chapter for, it was very well scripted with badass moments.
EquippedSword99 chapter 5 . 10/24/2017
unless this story is supposed to be unstructured, try adding more flow. is this story going to have a plot?
EquippedSword99 chapter 5 . 10/24/2017
ehh i think the first part was slightly rushed
EquippedSword99 chapter 4 . 10/17/2017
this chapter was as awesome as always. whats your update schedule and please update soon
EquippedSword99 chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
woah first chapter was nice
get bent broski chapter 4 . 10/15/2017
LOOOOOOOVE THIS SHIP
xyzmangaka chapter 4 . 10/14/2017
Amazing chapter as always! Keep it up buddy, I'm grateful your effort in writing long and intersting chapters! Btw... Will you write any chapter in which Rito and Yami will make out after some progression in story?
Edward chapter 4 . 10/13/2017
This is one of the best stories I've ever read! Can't wait for the next update
SilverLineWriter chapter 4 . 10/13/2017
Amazing chapter to read! Please keep writing!
Domea chapter 4 . 10/13/2017
This is probably my favourite To Love Ru fanfic, I can't wait for the next chapter.
TheUnknownUser2 chapter 4 . 10/13/2017
I loved this chapter, I was wondering if this will be a single pairing though? (I really hope it is just Rito and Yami)
TheUnknownUser2 chapter 3 . 10/11/2017
still Loving it can't wait for the next chapter
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »