Reviews for Racing With Destiny
lilashannah67 chapter 21 . 11/15
Great story..I love the interactions between Buffy and Harry. If I may point out one thing. Should I stay or should I go is by the British punk band the clash.
smithkeylena chapter 31 . 1/8
So glad you added that bit at the end. This was a GREAT story.
Guest chapter 31 . 7/7/2014
loved it
iChaos chapter 31 . 1/14/2014
Best quotes ever as the preface for each chapter, that much is certain.

Any fanfic published pre-horcrux is usually fun to read just because of the creativity of authors to dispatch the big bad without the obstacle of those pesky soul anchors, and this was another great example of that. Even though it makes a lot of sense for Buffy & Harry to get together like this, I have to admit that it doesn't feel particularly 'right' to me for some reason. Not because of how you wrote them, but probably because I kept expecting Spike to show up somewhere. Nevertheless, this fic was one of the better crossovers I have read for sure.
Steph1215 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
love it
Guest chapter 31 . 9/20/2013
Harrys' magic is slowly coming back afterall? And Buffys' slayerness? Maybe? Kinda? :-)
Guest chapter 28 . 9/20/2013
Go Hogwarts defenders! :-)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
Arthur and his questions.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/19/2013
Sirius is already in trouble with the Buffster. Go Siri ! :-)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
Off to Hogwarts. Go team Buffy! :-)
Jimbocous chapter 31 . 9/29/2012
Extraordinarily well-done crossover! Thanks for a great read!
WolftheForsaken chapter 15 . 9/3/2012
The age of adulthood in the wizarding world is 17 - all this nonsense about guardianship and being a child is made redundant since Harry is legally an adult.
avalonchick5 chapter 31 . 9/2/2012
Love it very, very much. The best Harry/Buffy crossover on the net!

Bugsquirt chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
What's up with your over-usage of the expression "sigh," "sighing," and "softly sigh?" If you do word counts in each of your chapters in this trilogy, you'll come up with numerous hits. Some chapters are much worse than others.

As this trilogy is about a decade old, I'm sure you've improved your writing since then, and you have come up with more creative, better implemented expressions. But overall, I'm impressed with your writing ability. However, your propensity to put Buffy into situations of torture and/or mind control in all your Buffy stories is... odd. I believe that you over-play the "angst" a bit, which thematically breaks from the original universe/material.

I'll have to keep reading, I suppose, though. Your characterizations are great, and you move the plot along well while still managing to keep the plot somewhat clever instead of resorting to cheap "power-ups" to resolve plotlines. I hope I don't have to recant that last line after finishing this trilogy, though.
Angelholme chapter 31 . 2/9/2012
Wow. Another well written and fun to read story (even given the subject matter in places). I enjoyed it as much as the previous one, and am now looking forward to the third!