Reviews for Racing With Destiny
Raved Thrad chapter 14 . 9/26
You have a gift for building scenes that touch on the heartstrings. I'm barely managing to keep a dry eye, and I'm almost certain at some point you're going to have me reading through tears. Well done!
Raved Thrad chapter 3 . 9/26
You just made me cry. With a fanfic. Zomg.

wierdscience13 chapter 24 . 1/7
I think you should seek some help about your obsession with eyes lol and you really don't need to describe everyone all the time, we know Buffy is small and has green eyes, we know Willow is a redhead so we don't need to be told this constantly.
wierdscience13 chapter 23 . 1/7
This makes no sense at all. It's been stated numerous times throughout the story that the slayers magic protects them from wizards magic, now you've just completely contradicted the whole premise.
wierdscience13 chapter 2 . 1/6
Why did Giles not go to Hogwarets at eleven like everyone else?
wierdscience13 chapter 1 . 1/6
Is there some reason that 'green eyes' are mentioned six times in the first few paragraphs? I lost count of how many times eyes in general are mentioned. It just seems a bit strange.
lilashannah67 chapter 21 . 11/15/2015
Great story..I love the interactions between Buffy and Harry. If I may point out one thing. Should I stay or should I go is by the British punk band the clash.
smithkeylena chapter 31 . 1/8/2015
So glad you added that bit at the end. This was a GREAT story.
Guest chapter 31 . 7/7/2014
loved it
iChaos chapter 31 . 1/14/2014
Best quotes ever as the preface for each chapter, that much is certain.

Any fanfic published pre-horcrux is usually fun to read just because of the creativity of authors to dispatch the big bad without the obstacle of those pesky soul anchors, and this was another great example of that. Even though it makes a lot of sense for Buffy & Harry to get together like this, I have to admit that it doesn't feel particularly 'right' to me for some reason. Not because of how you wrote them, but probably because I kept expecting Spike to show up somewhere. Nevertheless, this fic was one of the better crossovers I have read for sure.
Steph1215 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
love it
Guest chapter 31 . 9/20/2013
Harrys' magic is slowly coming back afterall? And Buffys' slayerness? Maybe? Kinda? :-)
Guest chapter 28 . 9/20/2013
Go Hogwarts defenders! :-)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
Arthur and his questions.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/19/2013
Sirius is already in trouble with the Buffster. Go Siri ! :-)