Reviews for A Muggle Summer
alooo425 chapter 19 . 7/18
Awesome story!
Its nice to come across a totally clean one for a change.
Natalie chapter 19 . 2/17
It was a very cute story. It really did mirror her parents. Over all very great story. Thank you for sharing.
Natalie chapter 16 . 2/17
That was one really sweet chapter. I really liked the Mr. Granger and Ron moment.
Naralie chapter 14 . 2/17
I use to love MTV. To bad it went down hill. This was a great chapter. It was sweet. I still like how she's teaching everything. The hand holding very nice.
Natalie chapter 13 . 2/17
This was cute. I think it would be nice to have fairies in the garden.
Natalie chapter 12 . 2/17
This was good. It was nice to hear from Harry.
Natalie chapter 11 . 2/17
That was a funny chapter. I guess that kind of torment could happen in a family. It was a good chapter.
Natalie chapter 10 . 2/17
This was so cute. He stood up for her, kissed her cheek, and got to hold her hand. I love Nirvana too. It was a good chapter.
Natalie chapter 9 . 2/17
I really like how he first down played the idea of the movie, but was quickly amazed. It was a good chapter.
Natalie chapter 8 . 2/17
I like that chapter. It was really cool of Mr Granger taking Ron to the music store. It was even better that a impromptu jam session started. I like the guitar lesson. It was sweet and innocent, but as he said he was incontrol.
Natalie chapter 7 . 2/17
It's funny how jealousy and make someone so jaded. I like how he realized what he was doing and apologized. I like your wording of alls fair in love and war and it made him think about that word love. It's cute how they are going to make a pie. Pies are fragile and delicate just like their new relationship they are entering into; plus pies are sweet just like first loves. Thank you for sharing.
Natalie chapter 6 . 2/17
This was another good chapter. I like how it's showcases how Ron can do things well too. I like how he realizes he likes her.
Natalie chapter 5 . 2/17
I love how Ron tries orange juice for the first time. I love all the descriptions of Hermione's house filled with books everywhere. I like that her Dad has a guitar and that Ron turns out to be musically inclined. I love how Hermione was teaching about how records and record players work(priceless funny). Thank you again another great chapter.
Natalie chapter 4 . 2/16
I like how Ron is lossing his cool thinking about Hermione and Krum. Jealousy can be quite lovely to watch. *evil grin*
Natalie chapter 3 . 2/16
I love that chapter about the office visit. The line about him looking ill was to funny.
1,073 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »