Reviews for A Muggle Summer
Lady Lockhart chapter 19 . 5/31/2001
That was so cute! I'm not a big R/H fan...but this definitely got me a little more into the idea. Hmmmmmm...what's going to happen next?
Pricess Mariah chapter 19 . 5/28/2001
OMG! That was beautiful! *tear* OMG! OMG! I LOVED IT! OMG! YOU ARE SOO GOING ON MY FAVORITES LIST! This is the bestest fic I have ever read! R-Hr all the way! :D
Serenity chapter 18 . 5/27/2001
great, i probly already reviewed this, but i loved it so much i did it again. the whole thing, not only this chapter. gtg, ja!
Angel Eyez2 chapter 1 . 5/19/2001
i loved this story! u should really write a sequel! well done!
Angel Eyez 2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 19 . 5/19/2001
omg! this was such a great fanfic! ron and hermione make the cutest couple! i loved the way you made mione explain everything in complete detail and ron with his strange feelings. good job for writing one of the best r/h fanfics!
Micaela3 chapter 1 . 5/16/2001
UR AN AWESOME WRITER! i LUV ron and hermione 2gether, and i dont like those fics where they r friends, then all of a sudden they just start making out. u did a really good job showing the gradual trend in their relationship. and LOL i loved when ron and mr. granger "talked". that wuz really good, and i luved the sequel 2, but i'm 2 lazy 2 review that, but anyway...i just think u should write a sequel 2 that, make it a trilogy, and have a harry ginny relationship1! that wuz soooooooo good!
Jabroniette chapter 19 . 5/13/2001
Great story! I read it over at the Sugar Quill and I like it a lot. I love how Ron becomes a Nirvana fan and how he starts playing the guitar ... very cool! I love the story Hermione's dad tells him, too. And how he sticks up for Hermione in front of Susie in the record store! So sweet! And Fred and George are absolutely hilarious! I loved all that. I love this whole story ... well done, Zsenya!
Jakie chapter 12 . 5/12/2001
This story got me into the idea of R/Hr The best Harry Potter couple! I really love it and took me a long while to find it, since I didn't save it on fav. but know i have it and happy about it.
lotrfan chapter 19 . 5/4/2001
Oh, I loved it, can't do better than that! This is SO going on my favourites list!
lotrfan chapter 4 . 5/4/2001
Yes, Ron, "stay in control". I always wonder, what is considered indecent for people of the magicking world? Fred and George with those magazines, I could see that...you know, I'm going to give you a break...maybe no more reviews until the end, hmmm?
lotrfan chapter 3 . 5/4/2001
That was educational. Are you sick of my reviews yet? If not, you will be soon. Honestly, though, really good story. It just better stay this way...
lotrfan chapter 2 . 5/4/2001
That was really funny - can't wait to see if Ron actually listens to any of it, and what Hermione will do if he does...
lotrfan chapter 1 . 5/4/2001
You know, I feel like reviewing at every chapter. So I'm going to... so nice, Ron and Hermione, without having to worry about Harry, good, good... but I just know Ron will mess some Muggle thing up!
She's a Star chapter 1 . 5/1/2001
Hi :) this is a really good story! It's going on my favorites list. NIce job!
Hazel Rauselt chapter 19 . 4/30/2001
This is such a good fanfic. I didn't like the ending, though, but I never really like endings anyways.
1,074 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »