Reviews for A Muggle Summer
F Maurice chapter 10 . 4/20/2012
Very good. Ron definitely was the knight in shining armor for Hermione - good title for a good chapter.
F Maurice chapter 9 . 4/20/2012
Good. I like the way your story is going - just the right tempo, in my opinion.
F Maurice chapter 8 . 4/20/2012
Good.
F Maurice chapter 7 . 4/20/2012
Oh yes, Ron's definitely jealous. Good.
F Maurice chapter 6 . 4/20/2012
Ah, maybe Ron's starting to get it! I can't wait to read the next chapter.
F Maurice chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
Good one! Keep it up!
F Maurice chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
Poor Ron! I do believe he's feeling the faint stir of jealousy and yes, fascination, with his best friend. I wonder what will happen next? Good writing.
F Maurice chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
Ha! Good, funny chapter.
F Maurice chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
I can see why this was your favorite chapter to write. I started laughing when Fred told George he was the girl. And Ron was, as usual, clueless. You did a great job of keeping everyone in character. Great writing, too.
F Maurice chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Very good. I'm so curious to see where this story will go. Ron and Hermione is without a doubt who I move love to read about but I've always been curious about Arthur and his job at the Ministry. Keep it up!
Lisa A O Kay chapter 19 . 4/29/2009
this is the most romantic story. i love RxH and this is just wonderful
LadyDerora chapter 19 . 9/1/2006
oh my god please do continue . it sure will be fun telling harry and ginny and the rest of the weaslys. i love the story. sorry that i dont put reviews for each chapter , thats cuz i have this habit of reading the whole story on one day then leaving a review. i luv it . its greeat keep it great work i mean and if can contineu the story.
q.thews chapter 17 . 6/18/2006
While i'm enjoying every single chapter there is somethink that i

can't really figure out that make me feel that the chapters are

loosely tied up between each other.

I want to tell you this now as since chapter 14 the feeling

intensity started to lower itself.

Bye.
q.thews chapter 2 . 6/17/2006
One of the best, more realistic version of "The Talk" (brother version) i've read.

It's funny, not the funniest, but more funny ones tend to be quite absurd and this is not. The twins were great!

This reassure me about the rest of the story, i thought that the two request in the first chatper were a bit umprobable...

Bye
dopedclown chapter 19 . 2/19/2006
Whoa! This story is totally cool. I really liked it. You should write more or like a sequel or something.
1,074 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »