Reviews for A Muggle Summer
Swt. Harmony chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Pretty cool story. I want LOUD music. -Ron

That's funny.
Saucie chapter 19 . 9/17/2005
Ron a Nirvana fan! That's incredibly funny, for some reason. And the mental image of Ron and Hermione watching Smells Like Teen Spirit will keep me amused for a long long time...

Good story, one of the basics of the HP fanfiction community, and the "Is it LOUD?" question is perhaps the best bit of characterisation in this whole story. Except for perhaps the bathroom teasing, which was spot-on. Harry's amusement/easy acceptance of Ron and Hermione being together seems a little wrong in retrospect, but considering you wrote this with only pre-OotP canon in mind, it's fine.

And ... I just want to know which Nirvana album it was that Ron bought.
ALittleinlove chapter 19 . 8/1/2005
I loved your story, i couldn't stop reading you seem to have a wonderful handle on all of the character emotions and i completely agree with not rushing in to anything it makes it all the more realistic.
RHr4EvR chapter 16 . 7/2/2005
Wow... Vincent Krandall.

Sounds awfully familiar. ;]
RHr4EvR chapter 3 . 7/2/2005
I didn't think it was possible for anything to even come close to being as funny as Chapter 2 but you did it with Chapter 3. I'm loving this!
RHr4EvR chapter 2 . 7/2/2005
that was the funniest fanfiction chapter i have ever read

can't wait to read the rest of the story!
EWlookalike chapter 19 . 6/22/2005
I've read your story about 28 times to be approximate and every time I read it, I like it even more! I do hope this is the first review of 2005! By the way, I love The Sugar Quill! I go there every day!
ffaddix chapter 19 . 10/4/2004
I loved it! You really should add the Ginny and Harry bit. Furthermore, can u do a Fred and George bit?
GoodGirl13 chapter 19 . 9/26/2004
Wow 4 years and your stil getting reviewers. I hope your site is still open so I can vist it. Well That was good!
GeekGurl chapter 19 . 6/24/2004
wowzie- what a nice story. And what a nice ending. _
GeekGurl chapter 4 . 6/23/2004
hmm. It's probably weird for you to get reviews for something nearly four yers old, but anyhoo. I really like it. The words flow and it's easy to read. And very in character.

And now, I'm off to read the rest. _
Diamond-Wind chapter 16 . 6/14/2004
cool
SE chapter 19 . 12/26/2003
hehehehehehehehehe... ::blushes and giggles some more:: shoot, I've barely begun the third book so I've got some questions... but i just couldn't stop reading. I loved that... time to see if you've written a sequel yet...please please please
H'tari chapter 19 . 10/4/2003
VERY good- I loved it!
Carolyn chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
I think it is really good. Finish it though!
1,074 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »