Reviews for RapereTelum
:D
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 8 . 12/9/2009
GO NOIN! Well update asap cause I'm really enjoying this
karina001 chapter 7 . 12/9/2009
One should never underestimate how tough a plastic knife can be. Bad mistake on their part, bonus for Noin. Pleased you are continuing this.
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 6 . 8/14/2006
update PLEASE!
Go Stalk a DONKEY chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
It's definitely an interesting perspective on the Zechs x Noin relationship, but what bugged me was the characterization in the first chapter. They seemed like frail, helpless children which is probably what you were aiming for but I dont think it's true to their characters (but that's just my opinion).
encore-un-fois chapter 5 . 8/4/2005
wow, this is an awesome story! I really think you should continue it, it's amazing so far!
anime-catdragon chapter 5 . 4/23/2005
yaay two chappies! you know how to write! good job, more please! *possibly a little longer?* ok, i'm done, byes

~AC~
anime-catdragon chapter 4 . 4/23/2005
O.O an update? WOOT! *dances around KalipsoNoin* yay yay yay! now, onto the next chappy

~AC~
Coodle chapter 4 . 4/22/2005
ah~ its been so long since u updated "
anime-catdragon chapter 3 . 4/17/2005
we would like an update please ; lol, i LOVE this! so awesome! please write more for it soon!

~anime_catdragon~(as it's SPOSE to be written)
Reploid chapter 3 . 3/5/2005
Absolutely.. amazing. Please, continue.
MeeLee chapter 3 . 3/3/2005
Interesting dream sequence. Nice job.

-MeeLee
Niebezpiczny Ksiezyc chapter 3 . 2/11/2005
Great fic so far! Please update soon!
MeeLee chapter 2 . 2/1/2005
Wow, I'm glad you're back. It's been so long! Anyway, it was a good idea grouping all the previous chapters into one huge chapter; it makes it a whole lot easier to navigate. Kudos to you for that!

Wow, it's been so long since I've read this story that I've actually lost touch with the plot. I don't have the time to read the first chapters either, but hopefully everything will pull together soon.

Thanks for updating! You're a wonderfully talented writer.

-MeeLee
semuta chapter 2 . 1/31/2005
Whee! Update is here! Thank you for the comeback :) Can't wait to see what's next!