Reviews for Troublesome Weddings
ChikaiItachi chapter 1 . 3/23/2018
Wow, I'm impressed to find such a good piece of writing! You managed to make it quality yuri without seeming like you were fan-pandering too much. The storytelling style is short but skillfully worded. I really like the way you blended the dialogue with the descriptive prose. I could definitely stand to learn from someone like you so I'll be sure to keep reading. I'm working on a Sayakyo story too so feel free to give me tips if you have time!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/7/2018
You know Sayaka liked Kyousuke, right? She IS into dudes.
Olive789 chapter 4 . 2/24/2018
This is amazing! I love it make sure to countinue it ;)
AllTheShips1717 chapter 4 . 2/20/2018
Cabbage Head...
Cabbage Head...
THAT'S NOT EVEN THE SAME SHADE OF GREEN!
AT LEAST SAY LETTUCE!

Anyways, jokes aside, I thought this was pretty good. Nothing eventful happened, so there isn't much to talk about, but I like the little moments with Sayaka and Kyouko, and I think Kyouko handled it about as well as I thought she would.

Overall, pretty solid, but not much to talk about.
AllTheShips1717 chapter 3 . 1/17/2018
Honestly, not much I can say. I reread this today and realized I forgot to review this one, but other than a few grammar mistakes, this was pretty solid. The last sentence was well, written, and I look forward to seeing how this story continues.
Psykoakuma chapter 3 . 12/24/2017
GASP! Girls can't love girls!
This shorty is too short! Not nearly enough of the Yaka and Kyo-tan! I'm not sure Sayaka should discourage Kyoko from passive aggression given the alternative is full on active aggression. You know, where the best outcome you can hope for is that nobody dies.
Psykoakuma chapter 2 . 12/24/2017
No Homu? No Homu?! My heart is deflating...
Heh good old "forbidden love" Hitomi!
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 11/29/2017
Awesome
FoldedHands chapter 3 . 11/28/2017
So...does Hitomi not know that Madoka's engaged to a woman? I feel like if she had already had to deal with that shock, she'd be better able to handle this situation with Sayaka. If that's not the case, then man she's in for a surprise.

Hmm...Sayaka doesn't have a dashing prince, but what would Kyoko be considered? Definitely not a princess. Charming rogue?
3697014 chapter 3 . 11/27/2017
OH COME ON! you cut it off at the best part.
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 11/14/2017
Good two chapters
AllTheShips1717 chapter 2 . 10/21/2017
Once again, good chapter.
Just like before, you made the characters like how they would actually act in this situation, Kyouko being disinteresting in something like weddings, while Sayaka was all cheerful and optimistic about it. I also liked the way Kyouko imagined it, with unwelcoming glances and an awkward attempt at pretending it didn't bother her, that sounds exactly like how it would go, so good job.

I also like Madoka and Homura, Madoka not being as shy as she was before, and Homura being obsessive enough to text Madoka a bunch of times, but not to the point where she would follow Madoka everywhere, especially to a wedding that she knows she wouldn't enjoy, which I like, since most people tend to make her obsessive to the point of stalker.

I also should've said this before, but I think it was a good choice not to put Hitomi and Kyousuke together, not because I didn't like one or the other (I don't), but because I genuinely think their relationship wouldn't have worked, with Hitomi being very traditional and busy while Kyousuke is obsessed with his violin, so I thought that was a nice touch.

My only real complaint is Sayaka should've been the one wearing the suit and tie since she is really the more tomboyish one and there was no chance of getting Kyouko in a tie, and I think a dress would fit Kyouko better. Other than that, good.

Overall, great story so far, and I will be sure to follow along.
AllTheShips1717 chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
What can I say about this now?
Well, to say the least, this is the exact KyouSaya that I look for, and this is what you did right.

For starters, this doesn't make the characters feel out of place, both of the characters behave as they actually should in this situation. Sayaka is trying to appeal to Kyouko, but her way of doing it sounds like how not-depressed Sayaka would actually do it. And Kyouko is completely like she should be in the series, trying to resist Sayaka and in the end giving in.

I think what you nailed in this chapter was a not edgy, but still realistic interpretation of the characters in the romance. The romance is sweet, but not over the top, and just nice, and this chapter itself gives more to come. If the rest of the chapters are this high quality, I'm looking for more to come.
The Big Dreamer chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
Not bad.
Kyoko is such a lazy badass Magical Girl, and Sayaka seems really grown up than her teenage years.
I can't imagine Hitomi's reaction to their homosexual relationship ...
See you next time! :)
Psykoakuma chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
Tsundere Kyoko is a dangerous Kyoko.