Reviews for A Broken Man
Jmp chapter 8 . 10/14/2017
Aww, lovely ending, but I do have to disagree with Queen Ann, that gorgeous turquoise blue definitely suits him.
Jmp chapter 6 . 10/13/2017
I agree, he did seem to get off lightly from his awful fall, and all that followed, thanks. I hope they were discreet with that kiss.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 8 . 10/13/2017
Sweet soooo adorable!
Jmp chapter 5 . 10/11/2017
Oh I do wish they had that time together. Lovely chapter TY.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 7 . 10/12/2017
I always wished they had done something so much more dramatic with Aramis when he and Rochefort were in the cell. You did a great job going deeper with things and so much more intense :-)
Deana chapter 7 . 10/12/2017
Wow, poor Aramis!
Jmp chapter 3 . 10/10/2017
Aww, a lovely story. I do love their story.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 6 . 10/11/2017
I felt the same way I thought they should have checked him to make sure he was ok .. my fave epppy!
Deana chapter 6 . 10/11/2017
Very sweet! Ow, poor Aramis!
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 5 . 10/10/2017
Oh to be the Queeen! I just hope it wont cost Aramis later a day of passion OH YEAHHHHH
Deana chapter 5 . 10/10/2017
I'll say it again: ANNE IS SO LUCKY! LOL
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 4 . 10/10/2017
I love the chapters of what you have done so far! cant wait to see the next round
Deana chapter 4 . 10/10/2017
Very sweet!
Jmp chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
Oh yes, poor Aramis. I also felt that his distress at Marsac's death was skated over. Thank you for filling the gap. Looking forward to reading more.
GingietheSnap chapter 3 . 10/9/2017
You wrote this with great sensitivity. I would love to read an extended scene of Aramis and Athos arguing.

Referring to your other chapters also, Aramis is a wonderful character who is so easy to love.