Reviews for Between Us
Tilulation chapter 11 . 5/1/2005
So cute! loved it all the way...! :)
Tilulation chapter 9 . 5/1/2005
I hope itll get better! pretty pls? still loving it baby! :)
Kaity chapter 11 . 6/28/2004
I loved this fic! I read your other fic(Waiting) and it was good to...but this ones even better! lol. I just wish it was longer. Anyways I'm going to go read a different one of yur fics now. Keep writing them! lol. Your good at it!
hinnyxx chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
im pretty sure you don't live in Boston, but i do. so i give you pointers for next story ste in boston or with parts there. PEOPLE ARE ALOT NICER. well nicer than the guy who yelled at monica at the begining... also. usually not that much snow in februaray. big snow months(ionno why) Jan Mar. as i said before: ionno why. new england weather is retarded. but we love it. (seriously. it was like 80 all week and today its like 45. its damn freezing!)
Courteney C chapter 2 . 1/22/2004
Yo! Becca! I think you're an awesome writer and i love love love all your storys, but that disclaimer about the pez dispencer? was that supposed to be funny? you insulted Ross... I love Ross! Chan and Mon are my fave characters ever! but Ross... c'mon he is the king of sweetums, his dorkiness makes him adorbly sweet. So dont diss him!
Okay, i'll calm down now. On a happier note... im lovin' this fic
Courteney C
Forever Endeavor chapter 11 . 5/26/2003
Well that certainly was...odd. I don't usually read Friends fics...but this one was fine. Odd, but fine. _;; keep it up.
aaronjennifer chapter 11 . 5/20/2003
We! Kissing with tonguesgood

haha...I liked it! Sweet ending to a sweet story...by a sweet person ;)

*mwah*

*sits and tries to write hers*
Ez chapter 11 . 5/19/2003
Good series - entertaining
al chapter 11 . 5/18/2003
heya becger! gotta hand it to ya! you finished another great series!and i love it! you finally got monica and chandler to hook up! proud of ya.. i should be workin on my english project but.. im not! a woo hoo.. cant wait to read tainted dreams!luv yas!
BluEyes chapter 11 . 5/18/2003
i think-i *think* that we're update buddies, too...cuz, um, look *points* it goes yen, becca, masebee...omg, did i just call myself that? wow.

anyway, AWESOME fic, all of it! and great happy ending! of course, i expected no less than that from you, cuz, ya know, you're not...well, me. and wanna know what's funny? i hafta pee now, too, lol. well, that was yesterday when you said that, but i just read my reviews now...but anyway, great job :)

*muah*

jam-i mean masebee, lol ;)
JoOlZ chapter 11 . 5/18/2003
YAY! i love happy endings. Awesome story, i hope you write another soon.
Llew chapter 11 . 5/18/2003
I love this story. It was a pleasure to read it. Thanks for sharing it. ;)
mrs. aiken chapter 11 . 5/17/2003
yep mrs. aiken again anyways...whoop whoop! and im whooping something good! haha that sounds funny! anyways, i really liked that chapter! it was awesome! whoop whoop!

-mrs. clay aiken
SFGrl chapter 11 . 5/17/2003
oh, good happy ending! Nice fic babe!

A
Viviana chapter 11 . 5/17/2003
What a great fic! It was amazing! You are a great writer.

Could you please write an epilogue...

Thanks