Reviews for The Other Queen
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 25 . 7/1
'Twas pretty good.
NoOne chapter 25 . 6/29
Hey,
This is the best FanFiction I have ever read! I think you did everything you wrote justice and you dont have to worry about that. I like your writing style!
I liked all your chapters, and in the last one especially how you portrayed Jaime, as the man he really is now and not the one he was at the beginning of the story. I also like that you keep relatively close to the series (in the points that go along with your storyline).
The only thing I dont like is that the next chapter will be the last (-:. (I believe you would be able to write battle scenes, so maybe you could think again about ending it...?)
Thank you for this reading fun!
(Im afraid I have to apologise for some flaws in my grammar or vocabulary, as English isnt my native tongue.)
Meazm chapter 25 . 6/28
Nice
Marvelmyra chapter 25 . 6/26
that would be a ten TON Dragon. Excellent choices with Jamie. I can assume then that Bronn has been freed as well.? Maybe they'll give him Clegane's Keep since Sandor doesn't want it.?
Marvelmyra chapter 24 . 6/26
That would be; I hereby STRIP you of your title... The show did it the same way. I would have loved to see Jon burn Littlefinger with Reagal's breath but who knows how the Lords of the North would have delt with that.?
Marvelmyra chapter 20 . 6/26
How silly ! They need Jamie and those soldiers.!
Marvelmyra chapter 19 . 6/26
Nifty ! A secret way to the Crypts.!
Marvelmyra chapter 18 . 6/26
The Long Noght can easily be handled by just touching on the part where the Night King himself is killed off. Then on into the aftermath. I am interested in seeing how you dispose of Littelfinger.!?
Marvelmyra chapter 13 . 6/25
The best thing to do when you fall off your mount is to get back on as soon as possible.!
orthankg1 chapter 25 . 6/24
Very nice.
jessym1988 chapter 25 . 6/24
great update
Marvelmyra chapter 8 . 6/24
Well this is something well out of canon here. Jon beat Theon into the dirt often. Had had wins and 'draws' against Robb they being rather equally matched as boys.! Up dates at your speed of course but Fan fic Tuesdays or even Mondays would be great. Lots of people post up dates on the weekends. : )
Longclaw 1-6 chapter 25 . 6/24
Having Arya play that prank was hilarious. Glad she still has some of herself left
Marvelmyra chapter 5 . 6/24
For Jon and Dany the shocks will just keep coming ! His dearest sister a Faceless killer.?! Wow ! He is going to need a very large drink.! I expect Tyrion will join him.
Marvelmyra chapter 4 . 6/24
I am glad you have Dany taking blows to her arrogance and certainties.! She may make a decent Queen after all.?