Reviews for The Other Queen
HartleySkarsgard chapter 26 . 6/27
A great read and not rushed or too slow to take. Thanks :)
Bit of a silly story, but not bad. Your idea of how Bran's powers work is completely incorrect though.
Why or how would Bran be able to see /everything/? The whole point of the weirwood-net is that it allows the seer to look through the eyes of the trees.
WriterAtHeart96 chapter 26 . 5/16
I really love this story, I'd love a bit more Arya and Gendry moments, but I hope those are still to come. I really hope you update soon, you're a great writer.
Kimberley Milne chapter 8 . 5/7
Vallavarayan chapter 20 . 4/18
Why does everyone say that the throne belongs to the Targaryans? They were actually invaders who destroyed their previous home.
Also, people support what the spider did- as it brought Daenerys to Westerosi. They forget that if he had used his knowledge properly, he could have saved thousands of lives. From what I can see, he kept a lot of information hidden to ensure the war of 5 kings happened to make it easier for the Targaryans to return.

If he had actually supported Ned Stark , instead of giving vague insinuations, and told Ned about littlefinger, Cersei wild have been imprisoned and Ned would have been the reagent.
Vallavarayan chapter 14 . 4/18
That’s the thing I don’t like about show Daenerys .
She is someone who is quite literally a foreigner, acting like everyone should follow her as the queen.

Rant about the show to follow- don’t even know why I am ranting at you
When you think about it, the Targaryans were always foreigners who had invaded and conquered Westerosi.

They were then overthrown by the local population and sent back to their land.
And she comes back, acting like ruling them is her birthright.
She burnt people who refused to follow her, and simultaneously apologised for her fathers act of doing the same.
It’s like the British queen coming back to the commonwealth, expecting the people to roll over, and nuking whoever refuses.

In the first episode of season 8, I also hated how she reps Jon “ I AM her queen” about Sansa.
rosellashipper43 chapter 5 . 4/16
NO AMAZING CHAPTER AND BOOK I REALLY LOVE IT KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
ThunderSphinx chapter 24 . 4/7
Yay! I loved seeing Littlefinger getting his throat slit. Hehe! :)
I just wish he had suffered more for everything he has done but I know that Sansa and Arya are not cruel. They just want justice for their family.

I highly doubt that Jon, or anybody in Westeros, or that planet for the matter, would *ever* say "all systems go." What systems? They live in a medieval society. They don't know systems are. They have systems or computers lol. Their most advanced "technology," and I use that term loosely, is a trebuchet lol.
RowdyRob chapter 17 . 2/22
at this point chapter 17 Jon and Dany have only kissed,I say "only" wow passion and desire drove them to that kiss which was so delicious for both of them,butcoud be a prelude to something a lot more intimate .Could still philosopy in the past has always been "iscest is best" .lol
Guest chapter 26 . 12/8/2018
This was a really good chapter, and i loved the incline of shipping moments in this chapter especially. Really well written, and this chapter makes it difficult for me to wait for the next chapter. Keep doin what your doin. Peace out my my dude
patty.clark.792 chapter 26 . 11/4/2018
This is a fine story that I have enjoyed very much. You did a great job. Thanks for your time and effort.
patty.clark.792 chapter 2 . 11/2/2018
I think you're doing a great job with this story. I love Jon and Arya and want them to be hero's.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/17/2018
Do you plan to write a sequel of this story?
orthankg1 chapter 26 . 9/16/2018