Reviews for Giving Consequence
dreamingofpemberly chapter 36 . 3/24
Love this fic constantly reread, would love to see more. Also would love to see a fic about Caroline and Sir Curlow, it’d be like taming of the shrew Pride and prejudice style
Bambu chapter 74 . 2/25
I've now read through most of your work on FF, and enjoyed all of it. I was so driven to head off to Amazon and purchase your published work as well. It was only then I realized that in my eagerness to read EVERYTHING you had written, I'd never left you a review. Let me do so now. I thoroughly enjoy the breadth and depth of your AU, and canon tangents stories built around beloved characters while developing them in interesting ways. I know you've borne some criticism for veering into 'soap opera' territory, but I would disagree. While there's always room to improve as an author (we all benefit from that evolutionary process,) but I have delighted in the evidence of your research into Regency era mores, traditions, and the day-to-day workings of life during the early 1800's. Perhaps on a re-read (although I haven't found it so) a fan might skim past some of the details, but I think it fleshes out the verisimilitude of the world as you've imagined it. In any event, I have thoroughly enjoyed your P&P variations, and look forward to reading more of your work. Thanks.
HPforever2018-3 chapter 74 . 2/18
An interesting and very original tale with lots of drama. I would have loved to see more passion and romance between especially Darcy and Elizabeth, but I guess, it was very "regency-like" behavior in a subtle way. Thanks so much for posting! I really enjoyed reading this story.
HPforever2018-3 chapter 10 . 2/17
Nice start. This chapter however was not really to my liking. Miss Bingley may be rude and judgemental, however so was especially Darcy too. He certainly did not act like a gentleman neither in his speak or in his manners. To hear him gossip about miss Bingley to the Bennets were so low class, and his dismissal of her at dinner were harsh and rude. It was not up to him to ask her to act differently, it was up to her guardian.
Colleen S chapter 74 . 1/17
So sad when it ends, like good friends or family moving away! Lovely story! Thanks for your precious time and talent!
Colleen S chapter 71 . 1/17
Fantastic story!
Colleen S chapter 52 . 1/16
Loved it!
Colleen S chapter 40 . 1/16
Wonderful! It's 3:40 AM in Washington State as I read Chapter 40 of this wonderful story! One of the perks of healing and retirement! You always have to look at the bright side!
Colleen S chapter 23 . 1/16
That was a perfect proposal l
Colleen S chapter 20 . 1/16
Mrs. Evans must be a good Irish Lady! Your stories make the characters seem true - to - life!
Colleen S chapter 10 . 1/16
Ms. Bingley is a real fruitcake! Shows how modern medicine has improved behaviors! With psychotropic drugs people with emotional problem s can function enough to live decent life's!
Colleen S chapter 9 . 1/15
Bingley seems a bit dumber then usual!
Colleen s chapter 6 . 1/15
I read this story awhile ago but a serious illness, and a move from South Florida to Western Washington State has me reading things over and enjoying them so much! I really enjoy a story when shy Mary and/or silly Kitty have a part!
Colleen S chapter 4 . 1/15
Loved this chapter! It's especially fun when Miss Bingley doesn't get her way!
fayhenderson chapter 11 . 1/15
I am enjoying this very much.