Reviews for Inventing Miracles
cfigueroa78 chapter 5 . 3/19
I think Bella is actually the weird one - not the Cullens. She’s very clueless about social cues and very OOC. Mentioning the morning after pill over the phone to a gossip makes you wonder if she’s really that flaky. Where can I find a pharmacy? She could have just asked that.
cfigueroa78 chapter 4 . 3/19
This is such a fascinating and edge of your seat story. I know I won’t be able to stop reading. I’m just not thrilled with Bella and her stalker behavior. She’s in a workplace and trying to force herself into the private lives of others who are just work colleagues. It’s like she does think she’s in high school. I don’t get why the aloof behavior from Edward wasn’t enough to make her step back instead of turning into a Jessica or Lauren desperate for the hot guy.
Lizzie8714 chapter 21 . 3/7
Loved this story! Thank you for writing!
sanutazwrites chapter 21 . 1/22
Wow! That was quite a story!
I've read almost all of your work. You are very talented.
Thank you for sharing.
stz
Super nice story. It kept me awake until 2am, but hey I finally made it to the end and I loved it.
Thanks for your time
Regards
LQUEZ
nzjojo chapter 21 . 10/15/2020
Wow! I don't know where to start - your story captured me. I now have a "fic headache" because once I started I just couldn't stop reading. I felt like I was on a roller coaster the whole time and boy did it make the ending much more the sweeter. I just LOVE a perfect HEA. Thank you so much for writing such a unique and wonderful story. :)
Kerrybm chapter 21 . 10/14/2020
Great story. Thanks!
2loveybunnies chapter 21 . 8/15/2020
Great story and very engaging all the way to the end. I had my doubts when they were in the hotel room, and when they were waiting to see if the stem cells would work, but so glad it all came full-circle and ended with the HEA! Thank you for the great entertainment - really needed it right now!
kristenblewart chapter 21 . 7/5/2020
This is fun. What else am i gonna read ive read all of your stories now!
kristenblewart chapter 20 . 7/5/2020
I hope this is a finished story
kristenblewart chapter 19 . 7/4/2020
All i kept thinking is poor Jasper
kristenblewart chapter 18 . 7/4/2020
Yay
kristenblewart chapter 17 . 7/4/2020
Oh that answers my previous question
kristenblewart chapter 16 . 7/4/2020
Theyre bringing the Cullens to Bella but how will she take care of them? She's struggling to take care for herself alone
kristenblewart chapter 15 . 7/4/2020