Reviews for Healing Each Other
I love it! :)
LegendsNeverDie36 chapter 1 . 5/19/2019
This was everything what I thinking when I see him
This is wow
This story was that what I looking for
*sorry for my English*
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2019
Urgh perfect. You got it. Made me have feels.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2018
Greeeeaaaaaat! I love Carlos! And the Way you write him! Comparing him to your other stories, he is a bit like Edmund, right? A little brother to them all.
BlueMoon007 chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
Great short. These characters are so awesome, aren't they?! That line in the movie "we don't want our parents to find out we're here" really opens doors to some great ideas. Thanks for writing this, I enjoyed reading it.
FlatFox chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
This is really good :)
friend31596 chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
This story is
I'm happy you found an outlet for your aggressions and I have to say you excel on it. Great job
mrraaah chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
Hi I love your story! I also grew up in an emotionally abusive house, i'm still here but in my last year before I break free at 18 (i know i couldve done it earlier but i was too scared) I know what you mean about this movie I felt the same way. I know it's weird because it's a kids film but it's comforting and they say things that I so often think, it's like having a conversation with yourself. Especially with mal. your writing did the same thing. Keep writing. Thanks for passing some hope along to me!
Mrrya
TheBrothersFurt chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
Thank you for a wonderfully written story. Carlos is my favorite character and I cannot get enough hurt/comfort when it comes to his character. I appreciate your focus on the familial aspect of the Core Four. There tends not to be enough in this fandom. I know you have marked this story complete, but I would love to see the aftermath/healing after their trip to the Isle.

P.s. Thank you for not including a talking dog!

Keep up the fabulous writing.
StoryWriting1414 chapter 1 . 10/9/2017