Reviews for Trauma
TINY battle!? Offensive.
BrightGreenNails chapter 9 . 9/2/2013
LEGOLAS COME BACK HERE!
BrightGreenNails chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
LEGOLAS DON'T YOU DARE! IF YOU KILL YOURSELF I WILL BRING YOU BACK AND PERSONALLY KILL YOU AGAIN MYSELF! NO OFFENSE!
BrightGreenNails chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
Aw man! You beat me in killing Jongos! ;-(
BrightGreenNails chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
JONGOS! HOW DARE YOU! I WILL KILL YOU JONGOS! MARK MY WORDS!
BrightGreenNails chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Oooh... I'm BAAAAAAAAAAACK to scream! Later.
Allie Danger chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
I cried so much
Allie Danger chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Oh my God!
Thranduil will die when he find out
ElvenVail chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
Ohhhhh they're in deep shit now...
don't.diss.the.puff chapter 7 . 9/6/2012
*wails* WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME my heart is BREAKING DON'T DO IT LEGOLAS
don't.diss.the.puff chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
YEAH KICK HIS BUTT
don't.diss.the.puff chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
*criesandcriesandcriesandcrie s* GONNA KILL THOSE DUDES *pulls out fork*
don't.diss.the.puff chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
*sobs* THAT'S AWFUL! *sobs and sobs and sobs and sobs* NOT LEGOLAS! *glares* you hurt him! GRRRR... UGH I would be mad and boycott but I GOTTA KNOW HWAT HAPPENS ITS SO GOOD!
Jen chapter 10 . 6/5/2007
"Err...disperse!" rofl I love when Elrond says that, for some reason it really tickles my sense of humour!

Also Legolas is about as original at naming things as I am and its so funny. (I'll introduce you to my childhood toys one day, Greeny, Pinky, and Bluey the dinosaurs, I'll let you figure out what colours they were...)

Anyhoo there are so many little details that you add to your stories that makes your writing so great!
Zemby chapter 10 . 1/1/2007
Oh, another great story comes to a close! It always pains me to see your stories come to a close...but I know that there are more of your fics to read! And the best part is, I never get tired of them! Every time I read one, I can re-read it and re-read it and still never get bored with it! Your stories have the kind of magic Adromir! _v Congrats!

And, of course, the Legolas angst...*laughs evilly* Haha, I never get tired of it! (I'm so mean. lol!)

But even though there's angst, doesn't mean there can't be humor! This little part made me laugh out loud -

She nodded in return, and bowed slightly before turning away. Keldarion nudged his brother with more force than necessary. Say something to her, you idiot! Legolas glared back…but gathered his courage to call, “Nara.”

Narasene turned, and waited…and waited…and waited!

Keldarion took the liberty to cuff his brother at the back of his head. “Thank you, my lady…for everything,” Legolas finally said. Her sweet smile grew wider. “You’re welcome, my lord.”

- ROFL! And I'm STILL laughing at it!

So way to go on another great fic in your Manyan, a.k.a. 'T' series, Adromir! _v

Ciao for now!