Reviews for The Tale of Zekken and the Beater
Firelord67 chapter 2 . 8/31
You need to start a new line every time a different character starts talking.
Firelord67 chapter 1 . 8/31
I like what you did with Yukki and Aiko. But you really didn’t need to add that direct characterization, I got the picture indirectly.
Firelord67 chapter 1 . 8/31
“NerveGear” is a proper noun.
Shiro chapter 12 . 7/8
I really like the story so far, especially the fighting scenes, which is very detailed. In my opinion the author did a really good job. Though, I do have some critism. In this, Kirito doesn't seem as strong as in the anime. I mean, when he and Yuuki would fight side by side, Yuuki would seem much more stronger than Kirito. I know that Yuuki is stronger that Kirito, I'm not denying that; Its just that, Kirito would be impress by Yuuki's skill most of the times, which isn't a bad thing, but it just, he is in so much awe see on the fact that she could defeat a lot of monsters at a time. When he, Kirito, can so the same. Plus, Kirito just seems weaker that Yuuki. Other than that, the author did a really good job. Very good at details to the point where you can actually visualize it! That is all. (Oh, and I hope it'll update very soon )
really brakes your story by giving kirito better skills... you're braking.. no destroying the original story by not giving him the skill
Kurama5757 chapter 12 . 4/1
This story have been so good from the start and i can't wait for the next chapter to come
ShadowHybrid chapter 12 . 11/23/2018
Do you plan to continue this story?
Arctic chapter 1 . 10/22/2018
Now if only you could gift me with another chapter.
dessedesdchets chapter 12 . 10/10/2018
update.
p.s. ur ANs are hilarious.
but still that being said that's not an excuse for your heinous updating game.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/23/2018
Why not add four more slashes? Because it would extend the skill's animation far longer, and the four slashes would not have very much power behind it. But hey, Starburst Stream exists and is an incredibly unrealistically "good" skill that is nearly guaranteed to result into the player getting hit, but not in SAO! So I guess, why not extend Mother's Rosario?
Guest chapter 4 . 9/23/2018
The fuck kind of MMO lets you dump stat points into crit? STR, DEX, VIT, INT, AGI, LUK. I have not seen any MMORPG that doesn't use these as the basic attributes.
jamesmsn885 chapter 12 . 9/14/2018
I'm sorry to say, I haven't been reading the other people's reviews and your replies. Some of the stuff that you use that diverts from canon seems very similar to things from sao abridged.
AkiraTKGW chapter 12 . 9/10/2018
Yay, finally caught up with everyone reading this! Considering many had repeatedly said this was a good Kirito x Yuuki fic I won't repeat it, but technically I did... you get my meaning. Love the sarcasm in these quests lines, if only they exists. Also as a little note, why didn't the gang climb the GAT when they defeated Landon? Surely they'll find more Golden Apples if they do, you never know~

Oh well the past the past, can't wait till the next chapter! Whenever that is... -insert intense staring contest-
Shiro Yuuki1 chapter 12 . 9/8/2018
Love this chapter~!but..i know i read ths chapter a mnth ago..is it just me or it change...or its just me
ff3efontzq2 chapter 12 . 8/19/2018
I read the summary wrong. Pardon my brain fart. The story started in 2017, I thought it said 2010. So, totally ignore the parts where I said the next chapter is a long ways away, and definitely ignore when I said "12 chapters in many years". I just realized it hasn't even been a year. Pardon those parts of my long review, had a major brain fart.