Reviews for Nick Wilde: Ace Attorney
Svetla Concerjo chapter 5 . 1/25
Forget reading this with an American law degree, try doing Swedish Law, then retrain as an English Barrister and finally get out of criminal law and become a Solicitor in Greece! None of this made sense and the case would not stand up at all in any court of law but it was GREAT!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/13/2018
cielos si nick fuese abogado jaja mejor que se esconda la justicia jaja y judi terminaría estrangulandolo
Rival Argentica chapter 5 . 4/26/2018
This is my first time reading anything from the Zootopia fandom and I was not disappointed! I'm so glad I found this author. This was brilliant! Wow! Effectively kept me up until 4 am, thoroughly entertaining me word to word. Funny and intense and awesome. :D
JustNibblin chapter 1 . 3/22/2018
I very much enjoyed this! Well written!
vzlaDavid chapter 5 . 12/24/2017
Okay this was gold. Loved it.
vzlaDavid chapter 3 . 12/24/2017
Nice AA1 reference, and the breakdowns so far seem characteristic of AA. As a vivid fan of AA and fanfictions this is a gift given to the world. This is the only fic where I had the urge of leaving reviews per chapter, and even then it is physically impossible for me to love and appreciate the fic as much as it deserves to be.
vzlaDavid chapter 2 . 12/24/2017
THIS IS SO MUCH LIKE THE GAMES I LOVE IT. Even the humor!
FictionalPrestige chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
Can't say I like the actual "What If..?" project myself, but I do think this story is one of the better ones in it. Very long, detailed, and well-thought-out. Well done!
The Grey Coincidence chapter 5 . 10/15/2017
I liked this story a lot. The whole alternate universe thing is really cool and don't even get me started on Flash's superspeed tonic. That was gold XD
I look forwards to seeing Badge N Opposum, as well as more of Born to be Wilde and the other three I'm too lazy to name.
DrummerMax64 chapter 5 . 10/14/2017
The reviews I wrote for this are over on Cimar's What If? Collaboration Project, but I also wanted to leave one here to again say terrific work! :D It's clear that you put a lot of time and effort into making this a faithful crossover, and it shows. The wacky witnesses, the intense rivalry between the defense and prosecution, and the eccentric humor all perfectly captured the spirit of the Ace Attorney games, so kudos to you Berserker on a job well done.

Even if there won't be a sequel to this in the immediate future, you can bet I'll be looking forward to anything else you have planned for a Zootopia/Ace Attorney crossover. You've got the writing style down to a tee, as shown in this work.

Brilliant! :)
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 5 . 10/14/2017
Such an absolutely phenomenal ending to this story and in the end, I think they both won. Judy won because she got the murderer in the end, and Nick won for freeing his client. The perfect win-win for both sides me thinks. XD

Overall, a wonderful plot, engaging characters and a wonderful story overall. I really enjoyed this and can't wait for your other stories to continue now that I've kept you away from them with this series. XD Great work!
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 4 . 10/14/2017
The surprise at the end there with Flash was absolutely hilarious and I loved it! The testimony and build up was fantastic and this story just keeps getting better and better! Great work!
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 3 . 10/14/2017
The opening of this section between Judy, Bellwether and Nick was fantastic! I loved how they played off each other and shows a knack for writing them working together. I really enjoyed that and this chapter was all around fun to read.

And that ending! XD Yax, you just need to stop. XD
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 2 . 10/14/2017
Judy is hilarious in this with how annoyed she is becoming with these witnesses. And I love the imploding wool. XD It makes for great scenery. XD
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
Such a crazy fun beginning for this story! The setup was fantastic and the characters hilarious to read. You've reallynailed the Ace Attorney parody here. :D