Reviews for Innocently Wicked
Filegedhiel chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
I noticed that you wrote Glorfindil instead of Glorfindel. I dont pretend to be a perfect speller but i know many of your readers would appreciate it if you spelled his name correctly. Otherwise, Good Job!
seeing-spots chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
LOL One alays has to watch their words and actions around children. Good story.
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Aw... poor Glorfindel. Good little story. I liked it a lot. I'm glad everyone learned good lessons. It is very true. We must watch what we say because little ones will pick up things very fast. Thanks for writing.
itarilde-elenastar chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
yay! good job, that was really cool! sorry, i'm sick and not very descriptive or anything. but that was great! :D
Starlight8 chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
Oh lovely!

Really lovely. After wading through much second rate stories it is lovely to find one that is as well written as these have been.

Thank you.
daw the minstrel chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
This was entertaining. The adults were very wise as they thought about what should and should not be expected from the children. The last bit reminded me of being little and pretending to be asleep as my family drove home late at night so that my father would have to carry me into the house. Nice job.
LynnPens chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
IT'S GLORFINDEL! NOT GLORFINDIL! *hugs him* aw... silly people, they cnat' spell your name right