Reviews for Fools Rush In
melakem chapter 1 . 12/15/2017
Boy, oh, boy! No one does complex characters the way that you do. I've always been a fan, and dearly love getting to take a deeper look into this universe. You've perfectly enhanced your other stories, giving the reader glimpses into why the future happened, and helping us to understand how and why Ron and Hermione are the people that they are.
ross59 chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
I can see why she decided to keep those memories bottled up for a very long time. Ignorance is a blissful feeling and in Hermione's case, could be a break from thinking too much. The publicity is really after Hermione and I'm a bit curious about that sound or noise at the store...
ross59 chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
poor hermione, she's so messed up. Even though I know the reasons behind her behavior it's still difficult to understand it. Restrains and safe words make wonder wht exactly happened when she was abducted, no to mention that scar in her shoulder. Removing those memories really improved their relationship, too bad they will cause more trouble in the future...
banzi chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
I'm enjoying your stories. It's bad that Hermione is not being forthcoming with her past. Knowing what happens in the future stories, I know it's going to come back and bite her. Nice to see you writing again.