Reviews for The Parselmouth of Gryffindor
Lucyole chapter 55 . 7/18
lol really good at least the dementors have a home and professor Max is back i totally forgot about him until know Hermione is such a busy Girl really did she even get to sleep or eat at all. I'm excited to see more soon. *cookies for you*
Derich chapter 55 . 7/16
I still love the causal manner Hermione considers her problem. And professor mad Max is back :D

Thanks (once more) for the chapter, it is always a pleasure to read your work.
Sefera chapter 55 . 7/15
Very good! I look forward to more in the future!
Shioh chapter 21 . 7/15
...Pile of ash?

...Frenzied tap dancing?

Harry Potter and the Portrait of what looked like large pile of ash?

Half of this made me laugh till the end of this chapter.
ghostcrab311 chapter 55 . 7/15
“Much has happened in your absence. For instance, I died. And came back. Long story. I was briefly a snake in-between, although not quite a real one. It's a lot of fun, I must admit! While I am on the matter of transformations, I am now both purple, and officially a violin. This is also a long story.”

Yep. Concise summary. Hysterical and bizarre. But very concise. Hahaha!
MadMadMaud chapter 54 . 7/13
Okay, this is brilliant and we finally see Hermione being as brilliant as she should be.
diana margarita chapter 5 . 7/13
I am laughing so sense of humour is good.
Cherry chapter 54 . 7/11
OMG! I read the whole thing at once and am looking for more!
Lucyole chapter 54 . 7/12
uoh the Dementors are coming and mad-eye is getting more hysterical than ever really good and Harry and Snape had seen Lilly and gotten good advice that's good too please write more soon. *cookies for you*
Kintatsu chapter 54 . 7/11
To be read in the voice of the mob boss from John Wick: "... Oh."
KyuubiNoPuma chapter 54 . 7/10
Dumbledore just had another...
"It was at this moment Nathan knew, he fucked up" ... Moment.
ghostcrab311 chapter 54 . 7/10
Heh, I finally figured something out before the punchline! Okay. A few paragraphs before, but still. :D Epic...
Derich chapter 54 . 7/10
... ... ... congratulation for the incoming FUBAR.
I honestly did not see that one coming, even in my wildest dreams.
Sefera chapter 54 . 7/9
Very good! I'm favoriting this! I look forward to more in the future, should you choose to continue it!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 54 . 7/9