Reviews for The Parselmouth of Gryffindor
imnotahorcrux chapter 1 . 11/10
OK. First off. I got my first taste of your humour. DELIGHTFULLY HILARIOUS. And here I thought they'll be somewhat amazed at her impromptu etiquette, but NOOO lmfao. good 1st chap
KadiganKSb chapter 61 . 10/26
"As the Polish say, dziękuję za słuchanie!"

"Dziękuję za uwagę" would've been better here. Translates to "thank you for (your) attention".
KadiganKSb chapter 58 . 10/26
"WHY UNICORNS ARE PURE EVIL
An Ancient Equestrian Conspiracy Unraveled"

Is this universe anywhere close to The Conversion Bureau? :D
KadiganKSb chapter 56 . 10/26
"ragtag convict minions of the Turban were nothing when they had already faced down the real thing"

Now, I'd be very careful with ideas like that. They've faced a weakened enemy far from being at their prime, and essentially with their pants down. It was a lucky break, and they should be aware of it.

As for the minions... it's been shown before (in this story) that it IS possible to get better. I'm sure they could find ONE competent wizard with enough of a moral deficiency to help them... They wouldn't need to be "at their best" either - it would be enough if they were simply "stable enough".

There's a huge cognitive dissonance between "ragtag group of failures" and "unspeakable wizarding war" that's hinting at someone not having all the facts. They're underestimating them, I fear. And I doubt all of them are raving lunatics; there must've been a few grim pragmatics among them.
KadiganKSb chapter 14 . 10/25
Their hisses of admiration were music to the girl's ears

I daresay, this is the best part of all of this: Hermione, enjoying the joy of *teaching*, especially with such an appreciative crowd.

While the story does skip quite a lot, and compresses a lot of time (with some big time-skips generously sprinkled around), it's quite enjoyable. I would like to see it fleshed out a bit, with maybe a little more slice-of-life here and there - as it is, it feels a tad barebones.

Enjoyable nonetheless.
hypnoticageregression chapter 81 . 10/21
omg what a cliffhanger!
hypnoticageregression chapter 19 . 10/9
Your Hermione is so cute. I love this story. So glad to have found it today!
Tempest's Rain chapter 81 . 5/11
Honestly, I do not blame the Alizor for that choice - not with that speech.

I freaking love this story, btw. I just found it for the first time and spent the last few days bingeing it, and the ideas and characterisations are fantastic. One thing, I thought Hedwig was supposed to go before Hermione in the tasks?
Devil-May-Kare chapter 11 . 4/9
Hypothesis: What happened to Humphrey has happened before; metamorphs like Nymphadora Tonks are only born in families that have some boggart blood.
Mellyrian chapter 11 . 2/27
This is delightful, utterly heart-warming. Thank you for writing this. I wish the original cannon story had more of an emphasis on equity and inclusion. Even better, how you do it is amusing and all around so worth reading. Thank you!
SandsOfTimeAndDropsOfBlood chapter 6 . 2/26
Why did he shift to "Sally" from "Miss Pockle"? The name she gave him was "Hermia"?! Where did he get "Sally" from? And isn't Hermione's mum called Sally in this?
NeverWritesAlwaysReads chapter 81 . 2/14
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy You left us on a cliffhanger, and this story is on Haitus, we're never going to learn what happens now are we?
alishadc13 chapter 81 . 12/16/2020
Thank you for the story! I hope you are well and can continue with an update soon. Merry Christmas
Fisherman56 chapter 81 . 12/5/2020
Still waiting for continuation...
LadyBlackHart chapter 81 . 11/29/2020
I really hope you come back and update the story soon