Reviews for Precious Moments
Shvestaa chapter 4 . 4/30/2018
This was really sweet. The characterizations felt on point!
imagine forevermore chapter 4 . 2/7/2018
This is heart-sickeningly (idk if that's a word) cute. Even with all of the fluff, it still actually has a plot, which I can never pull off. Kudos.
CoffeeRanger chapter 2 . 11/25/2017
Oh Susan! I love that you show that even though Susan thinks she's doing fine and is happy, everyone else can she she is not. Though my heart truly hurt for her when you wrote about how things she is. I think it would be a combination of sadness (since she is isolating herself from those she loves and trying to fill a God-dhaped hole with other things), but also a desire to fit in. And I know how hard it is to compare yourself to the world and find yourself lacking. And it sounds like Susan isn't eating as she ought in order to fit the standard. :( I've struggled with that very...habit/thought process, and it has only been because of God and my family that I haven't formed dangerous habits. Susan is refusing that support :( I am SO glad Helen is continuing to try in small ways to help Susan though.
CoffeeRanger chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
Awwwwwwwww! Oh my gosh HELEN! :D :D :D. She was perfect! So sweet and warm and caring and good golly gravy you wrote her perfectly. :D I love that she and Peter had this moment. I love that you have her engaged in her children's lives. I love her not-so-subtle voiced desire for grandchildren (but thinking about what's coming is making me sad. So I'm ignoring it in favor of dreaming that Peter found a lively girl, settled down, and had like 6 kids for his parents to spoil!). Such a fantastic job! I can't wait to read the other chapters. :D
SAK00 chapter 4 . 10/12/2017
Thanks for writing this :)
awilliamsbbc.98 chapter 4 . 10/11/2017
I love everything about this chapter and find your characterisation of Lucy both accurate and charming! I'm so Helen got to share these beautiful moments with her children; thank you so much for writing this :-)
awilliamsbbc.98 chapter 3 . 10/11/2017
After rereading the chapter I think it ends up working quite well; Edmund is terribly stubborn after all :-)
I especially liked Helen's thoughts about rugby and how he might as well "throw himself into the greatest puddle in the park and roll over". That really made me laugh!
Great job as usual!
Lydwina Marie chapter 4 . 10/11/2017
I love this chapter! And I am glad that Helen died with them (or did she?) so she would not have to cope with everyone but Susan dying. Great job with this!
Lydwina Marie chapter 3 . 10/11/2017
Again, this is adorable! And of course it was my favourite chapter...
PaintingMusic14 chapter 4 . 10/11/2017
Aw, a very sweet ending to a very sweet story. Well done!
SAK00 chapter 3 . 10/11/2017
Great writing.
SAK00 chapter 2 . 10/11/2017
So sweet! :)
SAK00 chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
Lovely chapter! I love Helen's characterization.
JubileeKnight chapter 3 . 10/11/2017
I do love seeing the rough-and-tumble side of Edmund! I did say that I didn't find the casualness about his studies to be quite in character for Edmund. It jars with my perception of him, but I can't think of anything it specifically contradicts in the books. I fully understand the need to write a story as it insists on being written. I've had those moments before! Once again I'm so glad that you decided to post it! I do love the relationship between them, and Helen's opinion of rugby.
PaintingMusic14 chapter 3 . 10/11/2017
I really am enjoying how you are writing the characters, you are doing an excellent job and I am looking forward to more!