Reviews for Never again
blaizingfire chapter 18 . 3/31/2007
OMG i love your story it's awesome. I like the N/K pairing better. It's strange usually I'm a die hard IYKag fan! I really liked how you did the love confession w/ Kag. It wasn't like most other stories where everything goes perfect. The LAST thing you need is a reality check! Love never works, hm... I should know.

Blaizingfire
Bloodcherry chapter 17 . 12/29/2005
THIS IS A AWESOME STORY! OH MY KAMI, HOW DID YOU CAME UP WITH THE IDEA OF THIS STORY! IS JUST TOO... ORIGINAL? WONDERFUL, AWESOME, AMUSING! I did read the chapter 18... but since I liked better Negoda/Kagome I decided to review on the ending of their paring! THIS STORY IS ABSOLUTELY GOING DIRECTLY TO MY FAVORITES!KEEP IT UP! JA NE! _ Peace and B.C. is OUT! _
xlilxhikaru chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Hi there I love your story ; can i paste it in my site so people can read it? reply back soon ;; please
White Tigress Knight chapter 6 . 4/17/2004
NO! I don't wanna have Kagome and Negoda! That's just wrong really really wrong! I just wanna have Kagome and Inuyasha! They're my fav. couple! *sobs* It's so sad!
Any way with that outta the way I think your story rocks from what i've read so far! but then again i'll have to see what the winning pairng is. So keep on writing!
And good luckin the rest of your stories!
The Queen Of Randomness chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
Great story!
red-tigergirl2 chapter 15 . 12/11/2003
i love your story of never again plaese finish it
sunstar chapter 6 . 7/30/2003
please make this a negoda/kagome
Kairi chapter 18 . 7/24/2003
Hi lil washu-chan,

You have a very unique talent for writing, I really enjoyed your story. Very well detailed and an all around awesome fan fiction. Keep up the good work.

~Kairi~
Patterson1219 chapter 19 . 5/18/2003
Luved it! I'll be readin the sequel too! :D plus I agree w/wut u think of Kikyo! Poo on her! Nice job takin it slow for Inu n Kag... I think it was better than them suddenly makin up n smoochin out! Very very very good! TTYL
Lady Kaela chapter 19 . 5/17/2003
don't stop this story. i love and all my friends love it.
ApplesOfDyscord chapter 2 . 5/16/2003
I'm so ashamed! I could have sworn i reviewed your story! p

its awesome so far! _
P.eaa chapter 5 . 5/11/2003
this is veryy very good... but y couldnt it have been kag/sess... no... o wells... continuee
Sliver of Melody chapter 19 . 5/9/2003
hehe COOL! both endings were cool... but I loved the N/K ending most.. lol! anyways COOLIOZ! hehe
The Turmoil Twins chapter 10 . 5/9/2003
Wow, this story stands out. In a good way, that is! I love the conclusions you make with Nagoda and Kagome. Like the dancing, I think he might look like InuYasha, but he seems much more easy going, and mystical. InuYasha did have his chance, who'd seriously pick a woman who should be used to serve in cold beverages over a nice cheery girl like Kagome. Is the vote still going on between pairings? If so, Nagoda and Kagome all the way.

-Hirari the 9th spoke
kikyou assasinator chapter 19 . 5/9/2003
What is the sequel called?