Reviews for A Stitch in Time
huffle-bibin chapter 6 . 2/2/2009
PLEASE WRITE MORE! This is great!
Rose J Lupin chapter 6 . 1/14/2006
cool. me likie.
DDwelling chapter 6 . 9/17/2005
you asked for a review; you got a review! this is a review!

lol...

anyway...

its really good. :-)

hope you get over your writer's block soon!
Devils Mime chapter 6 . 8/12/2005
wonderful story so far. update soon
penned.in.sanity chapter 6 . 8/2/2005
Love the story. Please update soon! Can't wait!
Mali-caren chapter 6 . 7/31/2005
This Story Rocks! could you please update...Please?

this story deserves to be finished! thankyou for the great read!(i'm Pav's friend)
RosyRed chapter 6 . 4/21/2005
Hey Girl! I can't tell you how much this story has me hooked! PLZ don't wait until summer to write more! Ok, here are some suggestions:

1) Don't switch back and forth between views and just tell the same thing, it's repetitive, and sometimes gets a little boring (not that it wasn't good writing) It's just that your reader already knows what's going to happen.

2) I really love it, and I love the akward scenes you put in there, b/c they're totally realistic. You might want to tone it down a little, though. If you're akward around someone too much, they start thinking something's up, so if you don't want Harry and Hermy to hook up w/ in the first week, they need to have some bonding that doesn't result in red faces.

3)You forgot to send Fayle to see Dumbledore after the feast so you might want to have him send for her when the trio's around to get them wondering who she is and why Dumbledore is calling for her. Maybe get a little invisibility cloak going ;0)

Well, I really liked reading your story, so I can't wait to see where you take it.

by the way; I thought your sorting hat song was pretty good. It had a rocky ending, but it was really good in the middle.

Good Luck,

Claire

PS~ Congrats on the new baby in the house!
Beyond-The-Veil chapter 6 . 2/3/2005
Hey! I love this fic! Its so awesome, I made something like this in my spare time but it never worked out and I'm glad yours did. I hope you can get this done like I couldn't.

Bye!
Spilled Milk chapter 6 . 7/9/2004
Very good!
PrincessTizzy chapter 6 . 6/28/2004
realy awsome please add more on please please please
PrincessTizzy chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
awsome
nytefyre15 chapter 6 . 5/9/2004
please update as soon as u can
Launigsiae chapter 6 . 5/8/2004
The autograph part was very funny. Good chapter
smiles chapter 5 . 4/23/2004
Smiles, this is such a great story I love it! Please upate soon!
Rebeca chapter 5 . 2/22/2004
This story is superb and can't wait for more. I reallyliked the way Sirius tried to protect Harry from Fayle when he was suspicious of her. What is he going to do now? Will he tell Harry and Hermione? (I don't think that's such a ggod idea it would spoilt it for them)
Ron's girlfriend could be : Luna or Lavender or even Pavarti Patil. (No Slytherins,please) Or maybe you can invent a gril from Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff, that way you could shape her the way you wanted.
Update soon,please