Reviews for Freak of Nature Documentary
ClumsyWrighter chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
well to be fare... you are then worst then a peeping tom -_-
Dragonzflyte chapter 10 . 6/25/2011
Slash does not equal bondage or S&M of any type- though slash may include S&M in the same way a hetero story can. It simply refers to two male characters together in a story. The reason it is called slash is (to my understanding) because of the '/' symbol that you use when describing the pairing. I.e. Joey/Seto. Interesting idea though.
hollyivy7 chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
AHAHAHA. oh kaiba.
Moshi Moshi Mai chapter 11 . 11/28/2006
x) Cute!
Janica Bunny chapter 9 . 9/29/2006
hahaha...! i love this so far..! keep up the great work!
PSYchOtiC-teNdencieS chapter 9 . 8/8/2006
I've read the entire story, but would like to give my imput on this chapter in particular.

Many do not feel like the beginning flows very well with the story. I do agree that it is abrupt, the writing style is slightly changed, and that the characters act very strangely. But because it is a dream sequence, I think that allowances should be given to the suddeness and oocness. The drama of that sequence as well, which seems purposefully a bit over-the-top, is an interesting contrast to the previous humor. I would say that you're _supposed_ to be slightly mortified by it all, thus indeed enhancing the humor of Joey's waking up.

All I can say against it is that there is enough in the sequence for you to infer that more had happened between Joey and Seto than a Kiss, and most people were not bargaining for something that adult in a "K" fic.
Priestess Adularia chapter 6 . 1/7/2006
This was the best chapter ever...
Priestess Adularia chapter 5 . 1/7/2006
That BASTARD.

I'll warm you up, Kaiba!

Or is this a Yaoi?
Priestess Adularia chapter 4 . 1/7/2006
CAKE!

I can't WAIT to see Joey's documentary on the Setonic breed of the (endangered) Kaiba species.
Kim C chapter 6 . 9/21/2005
Tch! Up until this chapter I really enjoyed this story, but the scene with the belts really turned me off. If someone treated ME like that I would hate him for life and would not rest until he paid, and paid dearly. How can Joey possibly deal rationally with Seto now? I'll finish the story, but I'm afraid it's pretty much ruined for me...
Becky chapter 11 . 3/18/2005
Maybe not all in character, but still a cool story. I'd like to see Seto as the nice, sweet bro in this story. Shucks, I'd like to see him in some of those clothes, too. ;) Awesome job writing, keep up the good work.
Freak09 chapter 11 . 3/16/2005
YAY that was really cute! I liked it! Especially when Seto was narrating the part with Joey! Hilarious! Anywho . . . I really enjoyed it!
GurardianStar chapter 11 . 2/16/2005
I had to choke down my laughter it was so funny. I love it. And Icouldn't keep the mental picture of Seto in a dress out of my head for hours.
darkmetaldragonfangs chapter 11 . 12/2/2004
This was a better ending to the story in my opinion. But it's nice to see that you have the either/or ending for this story, since some people like happy endings, and others like stories the same way that they started out.

Amazing story, thanks for taking time out of your life to write this. It's going under the list of my favorites, and I hope you continue to write. You have a great style of writing, and even further, you write with such meaning for your humor.

Nice story. Keep up the good job, and I'll be back.
darkmetaldragonfangs chapter 10 . 12/2/2004
That's a sweet ending, but I see there's another chapter left, so I'm going to keep reading.

Much better chapter. The characters are a little bit out of character, but for the most part though, I still think this is an awesome story.

Continuing to read on.