Reviews for Returning from the wilds
IROCK108 chapter 5 . 9/6
noice.
thegamingswampert chapter 5 . 9/5
Feed me
new guy chapter 5 . 8/28
you have gotten my attention. keep us the good work, though there are some plot holes still looks good
lordrednight chapter 5 . 7/27
I must say I am very much interested in this story, the plot so far makes me curious to know more about what will happen from now on.

Since Jaune's return up to this chapter, the characters underwent many fascinating changes, and I'm sure they'll only keep evolving from there.

Of course Jaune's character is also a major part of this story, in his complete metamorphosis from the Huntsman-in-Training he was to the battle harderned surviving Huntsman he is now. All while keeping key parts of what makes his character captivating at the beginning.

I'm very much looking forward to read more about this story and to see what kind of other changes will you show us.

Until then, keep up the good job!
Dickbutt chapter 5 . 7/4
Glad to see that you're back and at the fanfiction grind again! I like what you did here, and am curious on how this is going to affect the events going forward like the Vytal Festival. Wondering how the reappearance of Jaune will impact Cinder's plans, and what her thoughts on him are going to be. After all, he is most likely at the level of a Maiden. My main issue with your story is that, I'm sorry to say this, your grammar is absolutely atrocious. You really need a beta, and while I can still understand the message you're conveying, It would be much better if somebody fixed those simple errors. Another concern is how simple and jarring your dialogue was. These are simple problems that can be solved by doing some research on writing and proper grammar. To reiterate, your story's plot is good and I'm curious to see how everything will develop, but grammar needs a huge improvement while dialogue also needs to be worked on. Hope this helps you and that you will strive to make a better story.
Dumbass0 chapter 5 . 7/4
Hey man, great story. I hate to say this, but your grammar is absolutely atrocious. You need a beta that will fix these error because it will be a huge help to this story. Try to do some research on proper grammar and writing during your free time, so that your story will be better. Your plot is good and has me really interested in what direction you'll be taking Volume 3 now that "Badass Jaune" is here. Will Cinder get fucked or try to seduce Jaune into joining her? I suggest to add some worldbuilding to make flesh everything out and make the setting and characters more real, relatable, and believable. Develop the characters in a way that feels normal and in-character rather than simple and forced. Not trying to hate on you. Just offering some criticism and advice. Keep writing, and I hope that you'll strive to make your story better as you keep writing. :)
MadManWithAHat chapter 5 . 7/4
Thanks for the chapter!
Jayz21501 chapter 5 . 6/29
I agree with the guy before me said season 3 of the show did a good job of breaking this mind set of their and the intro son to season 4 even touches up on it and how its been broken
Jaune shouldn't feel guilty for what he did, and he shouldn't apologise, he did nothing wrong, they needed a good kick in the butt and what Jaune said was true and something they needed to hear, and it could end up saving their lives, so he should have no reason to feel bad.
Draxinus chapter 5 . 6/26
Is this story going to updated? It would be a shame to see it rot into obscurity
KingWombat chapter 5 . 6/24
Glad your back. :) Great story so far. Keep it up.
Treefrogger chapter 5 . 6/24
wasn't it a couple or so years?
Change your “i” to “I”. It’s ridiculous...
Javier aguirre chapter 5 . 6/24
I hope more this story I like
Mangaelf1997 chapter 5 . 6/25
Love it please update more.