Reviews for Home, Where the Heart Is
Kurayami19 chapter 3 . 8/22/2022
Amei sua história. Ela é muito fofa e maravilhosa.
Parabéns pela história, ela é perfeita!
winshon chapter 2 . 5/24/2022
why I'm so restless if fugaku is nice
666snoopy chapter 3 . 3/1/2022
Great job!
lara5170 chapter 3 . 5/28/2021
Very good story
akikokiyoko95 chapter 1 . 5/20/2021
Wow it’s was wonderful! Thank you for this story, I loved it with all my heart
boochie0224 chapter 3 . 2/26/2021
I loved the story. Thank you for sharing this
boochie0224 chapter 3 . 2/26/2021
I loved the story. Thank you for sharing this
chanur chapter 3 . 6/19/2020
You write so beautifully. Each one of your stories brings a lot of emotion.
This one was great. I loved it
Nightstalker100 chapter 1 . 2/3/2020
Sad start to the story all the more seeing that it regretfully happens in life tobut beautiful ending and wonderful encouragement to keep believing and working hardthank you for the fic. Keep up the hard work.
Fabianadat chapter 3 . 8/26/2019
Olá,

Eu realmente adorei esta história.

Beijos!
Venom66 chapter 3 . 2/18/2019
This was one of the best stories I have read in a LONG LONG time. Like your writing is seriously amazing. This made my heart feel sooo good. The bond, how scared Naruto was of losing everything and they JOY when Sasuke returned his feelings. How GOOD the family treats him. Ugh I want to find something like that one day~. This was just soooo amazing. I cant stop gushing.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/16/2019
I forgot my login but I HAD to leave a review. This was absolutely amazing. I’m having a rough day and this just gave me such comfort. Your writing is so beautiful and hopeful. Please continue to write more Sasuke and Naruto.
Rae96744 chapter 3 . 8/5/2018
I am a super freaking SasuNaru fan. There is only one couple I look for and it's them.
Whenever I see them partnered with somebody else, I get angry lol

With that being said, while reading this story I actually could imagine them not getting together. I never thought I would say that! But that is a compliment for you... their relationship was so perfect. I loved them as best friends/family and I loved them as a couple. Despite only being 3 chapters, it was so deep. So simple and sweet and raw. The pain Naruto suffered and the happiness the Uchiha family brought him, especially Sasuke was beautiful.

I know the story has been out for a while, but great job!
SarahNThatcher chapter 2 . 5/21/2018
I knew the moment you started talking about him fidgeting and being active that he was ADHD and when he got his diagnosis and said that something was wrong with him I could not stop crying. My son has ADHD and he was diagnosed at 5 and it was one of the hardest things that we could do because he internalized everything. You did a really good job with his diagnosis and with his treatment. I'm very happy that they gave him a choice because with my son we couldn't give him a choice. I look forward to how the rest of the story will progress.
Mylee2223 chapter 3 . 4/28/2018
I'm very glad this story exists even though it was only three chapters it was very impactful and I enjoyed every sentence.