Reviews for Building Ithilien
I loved this! I stumbled upon it and I am so glad that I did! It was well written and had lot's of tension and detailed character development! I will definitely be reading it again! Thank you!
I wish the story wasn't coming to an end! I love it!
Still loving the story and the way you keep the tension going between Legolas and Miredhel! It's torture but addictive!
I am still loving the story! Thank you!
So many times these two have me welling up in tears. Poor Legolas suffers so much turmoil and can't let it out.
I am loving the tension between Legolas & Mirehel! I have been binge reading this story and can't get enough!
I am loving this! It is wonderfully well written! Thank you for posting this!
This is soooooooooooo good! Can't stop reading!
LadyLindariel chapter 22 . 6/28
This was another great chapter! I understand why Legolas would be so upset that his father and brother left his sisters home but I also see why they did as well. Perhaps though they should have consulted with him nonetheless. Either way, I loved seeing Miredhel and Legolas together, they are really growing on me. Can't wait to read what happens next XD
AmpalayaJuice chapter 55 . 6/11
You've written this for 8 years. Wow. Just wow.
firerosedreamer67 chapter 55 . 5/30
Another wonderful story! ...All action ,danger ,hidden back stories! ...It has kept me reading for days now!... Thank You!
LadyLindariel chapter 21 . 5/14
This was such a good chapter. I think the elf maiden he was singing about was his sister perhaps unless she misunderstood the blue for something else. Legolas is in love with Miredhel and he is not using her. She needs to know that. *sigh* I hope she realizes that soon. On the plus side she has already captured the heart of Thranduil so that is good. Let's hope his sister's don't sabotage the relationship! Can't wait to read more :)
LadyLindariel chapter 20 . 4/8
Wow this was beautiful and sad. Those two belong together they really do! I hope to see the two of them get closer. Can't wait to read more.

I hope you are doing well. I haven't heard from you in a long while.
LadyLindariel chapter 19 . 3/8
I really loved this chapter. Finally those two are getting along and it seems that their might be more than just friendship in the air between those two ;) A couple of things though:

1) What is the Rose Cordial? What exactly does it do? and

2) I noticed a mistake up above: "I am sure O only twisted it when I fell off Thorontal," she said to her brother...I think you meant to say she said to Legolas since her brother was off collecting tinder and stuff.
LadyLindariel chapter 18 . 3/8
WOW! Legolas really got a large head right there. Someone needs to deflate it a bit :O