Reviews for Building Ithilien
WillyWonka chapter 10 . 9/30
Miredhel's fair marereading without your glassesMiredhel's Faramir...heehee!
Good story, by the way!
Celsius Fate chapter 11 . 9/16
Poor Legolas xD

He shouldn't have accepted that ribbon from Limaer earlier XD
Legolover chapter 38 . 9/13
I ️Your fic
The Enchanted Stream chapter 1 . 9/5
Oh, Raider-k! I'm sorry to see that LadyJoselyn is out to get you. She just put every single one of your delightful stories in her C2. You have to know that she is probably jealous or something, I dunno. Just wear it like a Badge of Honor! We love you!
RandomFandoms14 chapter 46 . 7/25
Awwww... That's great! Happy belated birthday to them!
RandomFandoms14 chapter 44 . 7/25
Will Adrenil die? Please please oh please let him die!
RandomFandoms14 chapter 41 . 7/25
Miredhel's lines... Oh sweet Eru that was hilarious!
RandomFandoms14 chapter 10 . 7/24
Dying of laughter...
Wagthedog chapter 55 . 6/27
Oh fantastic! I just treasured the whole thing, and haven't read another like it! Thank you so much for hanging in there and finishing it, I am one grateful reader!
Wagthedog chapter 43 . 6/27
The quiet discussion between Eledhel and Estel about Legolas and Miredhel was really beautiful. You have an unending command of characterization and dialogue that is mind-blowing. Just saying. :)

I'm really starting to despise The elf captain from Eryn Lasgalen.
Wagthedog chapter 36 . 6/27
Told you I'd be up all night reading this story. :) (I did pass out for a little while as my meds kicked in though) just could'nt pass up leaving a review after your interesting requests for reviews at the end of this chapter.

"If you (insert verb of your choice) this chapter, please leave a review."

The guy Aragorn picked up to "answer the door" at the citadel is a real creep. They should lose him fast for not admitting one of the Nine Walkers immediately!
Wagthedog chapter 32 . 6/26
So as the elves think about riding into the Emyn Muil and leaving Farothin behind my heart sinks...I think I know what's driving the orcs now, but I'm not gonna say it...something fell still lurks.

Awesome chapters, the intensity just keeps on going. I suppose I'll be up all night cause I can't put this down, and I seem chatty today. :) either that or I'll just pass out at some point, but don't tell Legolas that I passed out, we'll have to keep that a secret. LOL
Wagthedog chapter 30 . 6/26
Okay, so you tricked me again, I really thought Legolas was hugging his sister last chapter, but you had me believing that his girlfriend was following them. Sneaky writer. :)

Another tense chapter, but you're a great writer and I feel like I am experiencing things with the characters. Moving on, talk to you soon!
Wagthedog chapter 29 . 6/26
Battle scene was awesome, and I had absolutely no idea who was following them on the lone horse. Good plot magic!
Wagthedog chapter 25 . 6/26
Okay so, first an apology for getting this far into another of your stories and waiting this long to say something since I'm already a fan...but really loving this too.

It's much different than Kingsfoil, and I have to admit that I'm not as much a fan of Legolas as I am of Thranduil, but I love a good drawn out love story ( which is what I'm hoping Kingsfoil will be as well; it is so far *grin*)

This one has certainly also had me at the edge of my seat; very much angst, and a touch of good old horror thrown in at times.

I'm sorry I'm not so good at writing reviews all the time, but I just want to say again how much I appreciate the effort you have put into writing. I'm sick much of the time and often can just read, but sometimes I am clear enough to come out with a few good sentences about my appreciation. :-)