Reviews for Building Ithilien
the Catbird Seat chapter 55 . 3/15
Fabulous ending. Loved the title. Loved the humor and whimsy. Very Tolkienish feel to the ending. You really kept an attention to his style throughout, and I felt at times I truly was reading an extension of the original LOTR. Well done.
the Catbird Seat chapter 54 . 3/15
Oh my! I am really happy with this ending. I like it how you brought them full circle. So sweet. *sigh* :)
the Catbird Seat chapter 53 . 3/15
This felt really bittersweet to me. You have made me care about these characters way more than is healthy probably.

Poor Legolas. I could feel his shame/anguish here. .
the Catbird Seat chapter 52 . 3/15
I did NOT see that coming. Good grief. My poor heart.

Great chapter.
the Catbird Seat chapter 51 . 3/15
Let me just go cry my eyes out now. Thanks a lot. ;)
Annika chapter 55 . 11/4/2017
What a wonderful story! Well written, full of interesting characters and an exciting plot. It was the first time I read a romance fanfiction, but I really liked it. Thank you very much for the journey! :) Kind regards, Annika
Guest chapter 55 . 11/3/2017
You've left me totally verklempt! I loved the ending of this so much. This is by far and away one of THE best stories on here. I loved the characters, the action, the angst, the humor, and of course, the romance! Oh, I hope you've written other stories.
Guest chapter 55 . 6/10/2017
loved it loved it loved it and I have to go see if you've written anything else.
Guest chapter 44 . 6/8/2017
the last sentence is my favorite!
misspiggyblonde chapter 34 . 6/1/2017
I love the bartender and the little room.
misspiggyblonde chapter 32 . 6/1/2017
I just keep thinking he should send two or three Riders the long way too Gondor in case they don't make it through the canyon.
what will happen to will they find him alive?
Guest chapter 30 . 5/31/2017
I'm not sure I think I would have liked the argument between Legolas and her brother more private with maybe the twins breaking it up still just not in front of everybody he loses so much credibility.
love the question-and-answer given about whether she's truly dying.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/31/2017
I loved how this is played out
misspiggyblonde chapter 24 . 5/30/2017
?
misspiggyblonde chapter 16 . 5/30/2017
I like the argument between the two on Horseback but I would find it very hard to look in someone's eyes that we're behind me.