Reviews for Building Ithilien
AndurilofTolkien chapter 55 . 4/18
aw nice ;)
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 4/18
LadyLindariel chapter 55 . 4/13
Farothin and Cereril are betrothed and Miredhel is expecting! I hope it is a boy and (I know Elves don't recycle names...but) I hope they name him after her brother! Awesome story mellon... Now off to Wanderlust!
LadyLindariel chapter 54 . 4/13
This was such an awesome chapter. I am so happy for Leggy!
LadyLindariel chapter 53 . 4/13
Poor Legolas and Miredhel :( I understand both sides...
LadyLindariel chapter 52 . 4/13
Finally, that jerk got what he deserved! And no, I think Legolas, acted in self defense and he will be able to sail overseas!
LadyLindariel chapter 51 . 4/13
Legolas had better get there soon! I hope he beats the living lights out of that low life piece of crap!
LadyLindariel chapter 50 . 4/13
Oh this was sweet :) How is Farothin
LadyLindariel chapter 49 . 4/13
Again, I cried reading this... I was NOT expecting this to get so sad :(
LadyLindariel chapter 48 . 4/13
This is so sad! I still cannot believe you killed him! WHY?!
LadyLindariel chapter 47 . 4/13
YOU KILLED ELEDHEL! HOW COULD YOU?! I AM LIKE LITERALLY SOBBING RIGHT NOW :'(
LadyLindariel chapter 46 . 4/13
LOLOL PAY BACK! Congrats! even if it is 9 years later :P
LadyLindariel chapter 45 . 4/13
Shouldn't they get married first before binding themselves LOL great chapter and I hope that things go as they plan
LadyLindariel chapter 44 . 4/13
Oh I am not so sure it is a good idea that Adrendil be the one to lure the dragon. I have a bad feeling about this whole thing...
Casca SP chapter 55 . 4/13
I just read this in two days straight. I'm not even kidding. This story. I don't even know where to begin. Let me just say this then: this is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. It might be one of my favorite things ive read this year, like real books included. It was just really beautiful how you brought everything together. This story made me laugh and cry, honestly cry- sad and happy tears. It became such an emotional journey. I don't want to put any spoilers in here but I pretty much bawled for three chapters straight there toward the end. I loved the ending. I loved your characters. Your Legolas feels so real to me.

I want to thank you for finishing this story and seeing it through to completion.