Reviews for Bewitching the Other Guy
Cute story - I liked the way you handled it.
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 1/20
Loving this very much
Sandy2348 chapter 1 . 1/7
This was such an amazing story. Such a unique pairing. Loved this!
Dances with Willows chapter 16 . 9/13/2021
This was cute. Never thought of this pairing before, but I love it.
Kilataia chapter 16 . 8/9/2021
Love it!
Ash Juillet chapter 16 . 7/29/2021
Can I get an Awwww? This was so cute and I couldn't stop smiling and squealing and just rooting for Bruce and Hermione to finally get together and go nuts in the bedroom! I loved Tony's sass and even the small cameos with the other Avengers was great and had perfect characterisation. Wonderful, wonderful!
Alice Scarlett Knabel chapter 16 . 7/1/2021
please continue this is good
slytherinlibrarymole chapter 16 . 5/4/2021
ok.. this is getting interesting, picking up a bit plot-wise. I'm curious where this connection can go, especially since you're taking it way out of the classic cliche soul bond range. But I also feel like it would be a bit easier if you had bruce just accept the hulk as himself, with a different appearance a bit lie in the later films, but with the ability to shift.
slytherinlibrarymole chapter 9 . 5/4/2021
"How lucky for you that you have a corner on that particular market" yeah, just a corner.. more like a whole block. It's really just him and Ben Grimm AKA the Thing... who doesn't always like to smash if I remember correctly.
slytherinlibrarymole chapter 8 . 5/4/2021
omg, the Shakespeare portrait... And the danger of turning into a white mouse in a lab full of scientists.. and the jungle book... at this point I'm reading more for the humor than the romance.
slytherinlibrarymole chapter 7 . 5/4/2021
more cameo appearances and a bit more plot advancement. Nice.
slytherinlibrarymole chapter 6 . 5/4/2021
oh my... yes! Bruce finally gets his own little science geek fan club!
slytherinlibrarymole chapter 5 . 5/4/2021
that "I would apologize for his behavior" line... *thumbs up*
slytherinlibrarymole chapter 4 . 5/4/2021
oh, the classic cameo Emma Watson reference...
slytherinlibrarymole chapter 3 . 5/4/2021
Well, as an American I can say you got the progressive attitude down with extreme accuracy, just remember the mayhem anything progressive American causes in the beginning, (even if you're not American but check international news once in a while) and for future reference remember it is progressive for better or for worse. Just something to maybe add in later on.
Also interesting how you tie in the last line here with the chapter title for the next one.