Reviews for (But here I am) Next to You
mjf2468 chapter 2 . 9/24/2020
OMG! Another great chapter!

I loved how you portrayed Lance. The thought of him questioning the worthiness of the Boy Scout to date his daughter is laughable, but of course he didn't know it. Of course, given his and his daughter's history with Oliver Queen, I don't blame him ;)

Oh, NOW I remember what I was going to say about Chapter 1 - tears came to my eyes how you rewrote that scene in Season 4. I, along with everyone, was so shocked they killed Laurel in the series. I mean...no words. Anyway, you redeemed it by having Superman there. And to top it off, a reveal as well.

Now, you rewrote the island fiasco. Great job with that as well. I loved Slade's awe at Oliver knowing Superman, but I loved more Laurel's comment and actions. ;)

I sure hope you'll be able to continue, but I can understand if you can't. But I love this 'ship, and love their relationship. But what would their ship name be? ;) Besides, we need more Arrow stories to dull the ache of the show no longer being around. Take care and stay safe.
mjf2468 chapter 1 . 9/24/2020
I reread this chapter when you posted ch. 2. I must confess, I've forgotten about this story. But I am SOOO glad you updated! Here are some comments that for some reason I did not include in my first review years ago.

This was sooo fun. I am glad you chose to go with Smallville history; it's my second most favorite portrayal of Clark Kent.

Being as such, I'm glad you chose to have him stick with being naturally geeky versus what they had in the original movie series of Clark simply acting awkward.

What I especially loved was Laurel deciphering Superman behind his disguise as Clark Kent, and in true love fashion, he did the same with Black Canary.

Just overall, a most terrific chapter. I'm glad I was able to read it again.
mmat chapter 2 . 9/21/2020
Keep going
Kira007Goddess of Chaos chapter 1 . 3/7/2018
Super CUTE
paranoidbychoice chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
I am not lying when I say this but I literally saw a post on tumblr with a picture of Tyler and Katie in 7th Heaven together. what happened in the show I have no idea, but all i know is that I have wanted nothing more then for these two to be paired up as often as possible. So you can imagine how Just squealed in happiness when I saw and read this story. I cannot wait to see where this goes!
iHateHotWeather123 chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
Any CHANCE of you EVER UPDATING 'Rabbit Heart'? I ask HERE since there is NO CHANCE of you getting it in any other story since ALL your stories have been abandoned?
Nightmare Nightingale chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
please continue this story! I'm kind of in love with this entire idea, and would love to see more!
mjf2468 chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
I'm so very sorry. I got my stories mixed up. I absolutely LOVED this...but I pictured my fav Clark from LnC TNAOS. I do so hope you continue. I could see the pair hooking up. I also loved how you got around the whole stupid Darhk mess. ABSOLUTELY wonderful. Thanks for sharing!
mjf2468 chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
I absolutely loved this and can't wait to read the rest of it. So very sad. A perfect tribute to Laurel.
FireWood123 chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
You should put this story in crossovers
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
Well this is interesting pairing but i love it. Will you continue this story?