Reviews for Healing New Scars
kaitebug chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
hot
Hope-W chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Lovely !

great fic...i really liked it!
happyhooligan2001 chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
I'm not much of a Jaylee shipper but I did enjoy your story. Jayne was unusually sweet and he kissed Kaylee on the mouth even though he said in Our Mrs. Reynolds that he never kisses them on the mouth. That might just be for whores though. Anyway it does show trust.
Saismaat chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Dialogue is just about note perfect. Well done.
Kasei Tomodatchi chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Aw, this was really cute! You characterized Jayne so well, what a sweet story. :3 You write these two very well!
shiny silver grl chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Love this! You have *really* got their "voices" down perfectly, and I really like this gruff sort of protective side of Jayne. I can really see him going this way. Excellent work.

-sil
abril4 chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Jayne is very loving in a rugged kind of way.

Cute couple.
dedanaan chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Aww... this was so sweet. It's funny the big lummox has it in him to comfort Kaylee like this. We both know he's not so tough as the shell he shows to everyone.
BadBoyLover chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Aw I love sweet Jayne...*grin*
shadowmoon1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
yay for jayne/kaylee! i always thought it was fairly obvioius jayne had a thing for her - i'm glad others saw something too! very good job of capturing their personalities.
ThatGirlIsabel chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
E! Another Jayne/Kaylee 'shipper, thank God! Thought my bud and I were the only ones out there.

This was cute; you've captured their characters to the letter, from Jayne's manly manliness yet his refusal to hurt her, to Kaylee's irrepressible happiness and her stubborn vulnerability. Totally shiny.

And frell! Jayne said frell! whoohoo
silk chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Hee...loved your story! I think you captured him quite well. Though Iám more of a Jayne/River -shipper I really enjoyeed reading yours. Will you write another?ß There can never be enough stories about Jayne...its all we have left , I Guess!