Reviews for In Another Lifetime
jaelin910 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
interesting idea
donald7777 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
excellent one shot.

If you ever do expand on the story I will be waiting.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
this is reall awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Orchamus chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
One of my favorite one shots.
DCWestby chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
It would be nice if you could continue this story, because in some ways, theres far more that could be written...
erikalikesfire chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Not just a fun read, but a very interesting premise with a lot of potential. Don't think I've ever seen anything quite like it before. Hope the muse strikes you again someday; this story is begging to be renamed "Prologue".
Jigoku no Yami chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I agree with bobboky, this could easily be a two shot. Like the second chapter could be where Ranma is alive during the Corination of Usagi to Neo Queen Serenity. After all he tolfd them to look for him when she was Queen, and he would serve.

Ths is one hell of a story. Wish it was more then a one shot.
moritynz chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
nice... thats all that needs be said
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Very cool work. Classy would be how I'd describe it.
Mackon chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
That was awesome!

I would love to see Ranma with his new/old memories dealing with the NWC or any sequel type thing to this its just GOOD! And the number of good Ranma getting mixed up in the silver millennium is low.

Thanks much for sharing.
Hiryo chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Heh! A very good story hope that you continue it!
Dnic5 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
This has a grat chance to be a good fic. Hope you do a sequal or get somone else to addopt it.
Violet Shadows chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Very very good. There are a lot of SM/Ranma fics that are good, but this is the only one I've ever read that is great. It takes all cliches and mercilessly kills them, I love it.
mythicalprogrammer chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Wow, I love this story. The ending left me speechless and well damn. Pretty freaking good. I wish you would do more Ranma Fandom but it doesn't matter I can see you enjoy writing stuff so it's good enough. Thanks for the fic.