Reviews for A Bridge
sophiascribbles chapter 18 . 3/19/2008
That was really good :))

I really loved how you wrote it, and also how earlier on you recommended some other stories to read.

I'll definitely look into those; they sound promising :D
An Aspiring Author chapter 18 . 6/14/2007
Awesome story! i really enjoyed it! i liked the characterizations of lily and james and i thought that james' sympathy pains during lilys labor was very interesting! great job!
mnz chapter 4 . 3/6/2006
I know that you probably haven't looked over this story for well over a year, but in this particular chapter, I think that the last part does merit a love-making scene. It just seems like that's what's needed to complete it. You did a nice job of describing the little bit of foreplay and I think you could do an even better one with the rest. Now I understand that you may not feel completely comfortable with writing such scenes, so you can always ask another writer who does write sex scenes to do a favor for you.
stagflower13 chapter 4 . 2/18/2006
hi, i'm just starting to read this and so far, I love it!
sallopez2003 chapter 19 . 1/28/2005
i wanted to know why voldi was after james's family in the first place.

it would be great if u could email me at sallopez2003

thanx
Cho chapter 19 . 7/20/2004
Oh. My. God. I love it! I absolutely am in love with your story..okay..I'll calm down now, but it's true! It's amazing!
Claire chapter 18 . 6/30/2004
OMG I LOVE UR STORY! i nevr bother 2 review anything, all id say is good story, but i had to review urs. This is the best chapter ever. i had 2 stop reading after it, i couldnt c though all my tears( no joke). Its so sad and real and omg i dont know how to describe it, i just love ur story!
Grimm Sister chapter 10 . 6/3/2004
What are you talking about? That was a hilarious and I can believe quite disastrous prank! Good show!

And yes, the ball idea is horribly overused. I thought I would vomit if I read another one, but I actually found yours charming.

Katy
Marauders Magelet chapter 19 . 1/29/2004
OH MY! I loved your story. Very well done. The Epilogues especily. They were touching, but not over done. Very different too that no Voldemort attacking was seen. I liked that best. Well I am off to see what else you have written, and to see what everblue3 has written. You seem to like her/him so much. Keep up the amazing work!
dory rules chapter 9 . 1/1/2004
yaah! why the hell is sirius the magnificent always 'Bemused' in the first few chappies? anyway, lol, jk, this is a real great story, write others !
Grimm Sister chapter 2 . 1/1/2004
That was cute.
Katy
AllRose chapter 19 . 11/29/2003
This story is probably the best Lily/James i've ever read. I felt so sorry for Sirius! And Baby Harry's soo cute! I was *this* close to crying. You did the British accent fantastically. Well done.
Puss chapter 6 . 10/18/2003
this is a really cute story! As for your 'he likes her cake, she likes his flustered expression' yeah, i kind of didn't get that. i thought james was a little disturbed with the girls, not exactly flustered, but your call. anyway, i figured it's 'cuz hagrid's cooking is so awful that he didn't like lily's even if it's good!
BrokenSkye chapter 19 . 9/13/2003
Wow! That was a great story! I know that they did and had to die, but I kept wishing that at the end, Lily and James would some how be alive and that Sirius didn't get sentenced to life imprisonment in Azkaban. Very dipressing, but very good. Keep writing more stories!

BrokenSkye
Marie4 chapter 19 . 7/16/2003
What a good story. I especially liked the quill trying to scribble out Harry's name and failing. It was a more interesting way of talking about the attack that actually trying to describe it, which often comes off as unbelievable. Your way was much better.

Well done with this.