Reviews for Only Drunks and Children
Trinabear chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Allright I'll bite. Will you please update this story? I know that it has been Quite a long time ( 11 years ) and you have probably long forgotten it, but I really do like the beginning and would like to read more of this story. I like how it seems that Sessy is worried about losing his lands so much so tyhat he kidnaps Kagome in order to ramson her for a sword, as well as to the fact that Kagome seems to not care to much for Inuyasha. Particulary since she seems to believe that without the beads around his neck, Inuyasha would just kill her and be do e with it. Perhaps this is near the beginning of the Inuyasha saga where Kagome had freed him from his sleeping curse and they have to work together to find the jewel shards. I remember that Inuyasha did not like Kagome very much back then and Kagome thought that he was quite an immature brat...
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
no way.
mate!
as if...
godzillagirl16 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Too bad you didn't continue the story; this could have been a really fun novella. Fun drabble, anyway.

Love the Star Trek connection!
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I like it. It's a good start. So now you need to come out of retirement and add to it.. please? thanks.
Malfoy's Kitten chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I wish there was more. :(
RandomlyWritingRandomness chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
so...are you...ever going to update? *blinks* youre writing and characterizations are phenomenal...you just ahve to...update.

please?
Slytherson chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
please update soon!
blackscarlet562 chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
great story!
ilikebluepineapples chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Oh, this is brilliant! This seems so real, it's awesome :) Please update soon, pretty please? And very nice title.
wackywisher chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
lol! Kags is so cute, I love the interaction between her and Sesshoumaru! Such wit and humor!
Chibes chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Great start...would be better with a continuation...
DocBevCulver chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Oh my this is very interesting start!

BWAHAHAHAHA, okay, I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought of Sesshoumaru as a Borg.. he reminds me so much of Captain Picard, it's NOT even funny! LOL

I can't wait to see how the next chapter goes. I can't wait for the update!
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
again, this is awesome! you must continue!
Kohikari chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Dude! I am LOVING this! Great characterizations. And I almost fell out of my chair when Kagome said, "Resistance is futile"... and then Sesshoumaru copied her! *cracks up* And then she staarts calling him 'Lord of Borg'... *cracks up again*

Ya know, the scary thing is, I could actually picture Sesshoumaru on a Borg Cube. RUNNING the place.

Now, to business: UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE! Onegai! Please! ! ONEGAI! *unleashes Puppy Dog Eyes of Considerable Doom*

-Kohikari*
XSister2SleepX chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
yay! more!

hahaha kagome sounds just like me: a smart ass!

I WANT MORE OF THIS FIC! i ll give you a cookie