Reviews for The Bet
mglblood chapter 2 . 7/12
OMG I read your opening paragraph. That is horrible. Plagiarism is no laughing matter. There is nothing worse that putting your heart and soul in your writing and have some copy it and claim it for their own. Hope everything works out to your benefit.
HoliCatamoli chapter 2 . 5/22
Well, having "bets" is a common trope in Dramione fanfiction, so it's silly to accuse you of stealing someone else's work. I remember a fic I read a while back where Ron also wagered Hermione in a bet w/ Draco, but it was post-Hogwarts and it's not over Quidditch. Sometimes it's not bets but gambling, like poker or sth. There's an M-rated Dramionaise one floating around here. Every story is different though.
munzke11 chapter 5 . 5/2
Loved it! Poor Ron haha!
Saissa chapter 5 . 4/30
LOL That was great! I love it when Ron opens his mouth and ends up having the tables turned against him!
skyeryder01 chapter 5 . 4/28
A very cute and sweet story. Loved this, especially the finding out the truth, it was quite funny.
Georgia chapter 5 . 3/8
AMAZING!
Kain chapter 5 . 3/4
This was absolutely adorable! I hope you write more like this one
Fadingspirit chapter 4 . 2/19
Wow, Draco played that so perfectly. Ron and Harry and all of Hogwarts will never see it coming. How on earth would all of Hogwarts fit inside Three Broomsticks (assuming they were all there)?
Fadingspirit chapter 1 . 2/19
Best part of the chapter is when Zabini says how he loves a bossy witch and Hermione says something about him being friends with Malfoy, in my brain, she wasn't just referring to him being bossy, she was referring to him being a girl.
tennisdiva15 chapter 1 . 2/12
i can't believe you ron weasley, how dare you bet hermione for a broomstick *sigh*
Of course tea
RoyalBunny chapter 3 . 12/28/2017
Yeah! Go hermione! I love her so much! Honestly like what were they even thinking. lol. I love this a lot! 333333333
rubydalegendary chapter 5 . 12/7/2017
so light hearted and full of fluff. I love this
rubydalegendary chapter 4 . 12/7/2017
Hahahahha An Ode to Professor Snape
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
Lol! Grabbe and Goyle playing quidditch. That picture made me laugh hard. Thanks! Nice story.