Reviews for The Bet
PaleandBroodingsGirl chapter 5 . 8/14
great story! so well-written!
while i understand how there was some controversy over the originality of this plot, i can say that this story is its own and that the plot twist of H and D already being together AND that they had their own bet (which was fulfilled by this bet) was genius!
Theaelizabeth chapter 2 . 8/11
Hermione's going to kill him. LOL
clumsydolphin chapter 2 . 8/9
I'm not a regular reviewer by any means, but I do write stories as well. I also tend to go for long stories which is why I'm only now reading this short story of yours and about to pipe in with my penny's worth!

I do think I know the story that is being confused with this one, and it is a totally different story. Part of the reason for taking so long to read this one is the other was on my brain. The bet stories aren't my angst, but I do love your stories so I began reading.

I've also had my stories stolen, and by someone ballsy enough to include my author notes even, ridiculous and hurtful. You need to be 100% positive, hand to God sure before accusing a writer of this. It killllllllllllllllls any desire to write and when you have no writers left from accusations and whining, there will be no more stories to read. CleoTheo has a proven track record which is impressive even for regular authors let alone fanfic writers and some benefit of the doubt is called for here. Diplomacy would suggest maybe this was just a concerned reader who liked another story well enough to remember it. Pettiness makes me think it's jealousy of someone else's hard work and talent. Cleo is a very talented writer so leave her the eff alone already before we lose her!

Sorry, I had to say my peace.
mglblood chapter 2 . 7/12
OMG I read your opening paragraph. That is horrible. Plagiarism is no laughing matter. There is nothing worse that putting your heart and soul in your writing and have some copy it and claim it for their own. Hope everything works out to your benefit.
HoliCatamoli chapter 2 . 5/22
Well, having "bets" is a common trope in Dramione fanfiction, so it's silly to accuse you of stealing someone else's work. I remember a fic I read a while back where Ron also wagered Hermione in a bet w/ Draco, but it was post-Hogwarts and it's not over Quidditch. Sometimes it's not bets but gambling, like poker or sth. There's an M-rated Dramionaise one floating around here. Every story is different though.
munzke11 chapter 5 . 5/2
Loved it! Poor Ron haha!
Saissa chapter 5 . 4/30
LOL That was great! I love it when Ron opens his mouth and ends up having the tables turned against him!
skyeryder01 chapter 5 . 4/28
A very cute and sweet story. Loved this, especially the finding out the truth, it was quite funny.
Georgia chapter 5 . 3/8
AMAZING!
Kain chapter 5 . 3/4
This was absolutely adorable! I hope you write more like this one
Fadingspirit chapter 4 . 2/19
Wow, Draco played that so perfectly. Ron and Harry and all of Hogwarts will never see it coming. How on earth would all of Hogwarts fit inside Three Broomsticks (assuming they were all there)?
Fadingspirit chapter 1 . 2/19
Best part of the chapter is when Zabini says how he loves a bossy witch and Hermione says something about him being friends with Malfoy, in my brain, she wasn't just referring to him being bossy, she was referring to him being a girl.
tennisdiva15 chapter 1 . 2/12
i can't believe you ron weasley, how dare you bet hermione for a broomstick *sigh*
Of course tea
RoyalBunny chapter 3 . 12/28/2017
Yeah! Go hermione! I love her so much! Honestly like what were they even thinking. lol. I love this a lot! 333333333