Reviews for Eternally dancing
silinde-kun chapter 16 . 5/10/2010
very sympathic story even if somes part are to speed :)
layla-xd chapter 16 . 12/8/2009
Do you know how much I love this story?

Im reading it again and again because it is so very beautiful. Crawford/Aya is my favourite pairing, but still it was Schuldig with whom I fell in love more and more. Its an interesting idea to show the relationship between the leaders through Schuldigs point of view, it was a bit unusual at first but turned out really great. And one can really feel sorry for Schu, poor telepath surely has some bad headaches caused by Aya and Crawford )

Another thing I really liked about this fanfiction is that there are so many subtile things going on. It shows the situation within Schwarz and Weiß, it shows how feelings can change and how Aya and Brad cope with that. That was amazingly well written and I love the whole "eternal dance" image with which you worked from the beginning to the end. Really fantastic!
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 2 . 12/5/2004
_ what just happend ish so confused
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Tis cute
Weiila chapter 11 . 2/26/2004
MM, I'm enjoying this story a lot thus far. I just recently started to like yaoi pairings, and this is a nice one with a good plot and doesn't give too much details but just enough.
One thing though, this sentance made me raise my eyebrows:
"I never take painkillers ; they mess up my Gift too much."
Didn't Schuldig talk about how he was a drug addict earlier? Then this seems a little off...
But other than that, neat!
BluBre3zeDr4g0nWing chapter 16 . 2/9/2004
Very first couple of chapters were ammusing,especially the first.I just love fics. in Schuldig's P.O.V. In later chapters,i almost felt like Aya and Ken were gonna end up together,and Crawford and way,i like them all! -
Schuldig and Yohji,ne? Hehe.I love Myka's fics. of 's how i got into that pairing.I recently got attached to Crawford and Aya parings.
I spotted this,and was like,hey,why not?
*Grins* I'm lovin' it (Sounds like McDonalds)
Great fic. as always.I got an author alert for your 'How to catch a CEO'
and i was going to read it today,but i spent most of my time updating fics. from .
Check them out! I have about four,i think,of YGO fics.
I just don't think you'll like 're YamixSeto pairing.I just don't know why i got hooked up to them.
Anyways,hope you have another pairing as this,imma check! -
Ja ne!
Harika Huynh
mangababe chapter 15 . 1/16/2004
do i need to say it once again?
phwee yami hobo chapter 16 . 7/11/2003
heh cute...very cute
Kato-chan chapter 16 . 6/27/2003
Wai! What an amazing fic! You've done an excellent job with this. I like this style. Very different. And you added that bit of YoujixSchu in there! Gah, I'll grovel and beg for any YoujixSchu moments. Love them as much as I love BradxAya...
FireKat chapter 16 . 6/27/2003
yayness! *big pat on the back* you did it! i knew you could _~ great chapter, great ending. i love schu and yohji togeter _~
SimplyKim chapter 16 . 6/26/2003
This is very good... thank you very much for sharing such a great fic with all of us! I'm looking forward to more of your stories! _ Especially if they are CxA ones... _

Suisei Lady Dragon chapter 16 . 6/26/2003
It still amazes me how fast you can write. And not any kind of stuff, but fics I love to read.

Hey, Schu *is* responsible, at least for starting them on their true feelings. Probably he’s right about them when saying that if they keep behaving in that way they would end breaking up. But as one mind tracked as they are, probably they will continue on for a long, long time.

And for Schu... I’m glad he wasn’t killed at the end by Brad. And probably his new relation with Yohji is more spiced up than those two.

I like it. The way you worked this fic. Loosening, pulling back and turning around the characters. It was great.

Congratulations with this one, and al the related ones you have to it. You put a lot of emotion here. Thanx!
FireKat chapter 15 . 6/25/2003
ah ha! feelings start to come out now will aya-puppy admit to liking braddy-poo i love abusing their names more soon? _~
spiritaways chapter 15 . 6/24/2003
I only manage to log in today and saw that 2 chapters are up _ *dance happily* btw, is Legacy part of this Arc? Hope not.. my beloved Crawford died *wails*

Anyway, I do like the way you express your words in this fiction.. smooth _
Suisei Lady Dragon chapter 14 . 6/17/2003
Aya is so . . . so . . . damn, he’s so dense (although I have many other words to describe him at this moment). He makes me think that he’s really the bad guy in this story. A really cold bad guy.

And finally Schu uncovers them. Well, I suppose Brad is gonna be really surprised to know that Schu will be happy somehow. Maybe upset because he didn’t know it before, but surely happy.

So, please, continue with this one. You know I love it.