Reviews for We've Become Echoes
Meg chapter 3 . 12/4/2019
Amazing story! My favorite absentia story so far!
andjelija.nenic chapter 3 . 11/5/2019
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2018
Who gives a shit this is castle ff not some second rate show no one will watch good riddens
Helen Sorrento chapter 3 . 5/29/2018
Loved it
Dmarx chapter 3 . 2/3/2018
I’ve finally got to start watching Absentia, so now I can finally read this, and I love it so much I don’t even care how AU it is, it’s so perfect!

Diana
Guest chapter 3 . 10/24/2017
This show is killing me, I can absolutely see this being their backstory. Love it, as always :)
-Kate
Tercay chapter 3 . 10/23/2017
This is a beautiful story of Emily and Nick. Looking forward to more. It makes my day when I have your stories to read.
Terry
Copop chapter 3 . 10/17/2017
I'm so sorry for Nick, he must feel so confused.

Not to mention Flynn. And everyone else, but I think Nick is feels the worst.

He must feel so used, too, when learning that Emily fled - probably used him, at least so some extent.

Thanks for sharing this story :)
luh29 chapter 3 . 10/16/2017
Oh, god... that was so beautiful! The way you described his feelings felt SO real. Incredible! I was very excited about reading this story and ABSOLUTELY loved it! Really hope you write more about Absentia. Thank you! :)
operaluvr chapter 3 . 10/16/2017
“He learns to live in the shell of who he was, begins to accept that happiness doesn't always come in the form of wild passion, but can be quiet too. He learns to settle, to do what is best for his son, because it's the one thing he knows without question that Emily would have wanted - for Flynn to be happy.”

This is exactly my sense of his relationship with Alice and you captured it perfectly. It’s been a pretty intense ride so far. I can’t wait for the last 4 episodes of Absentia.
remadora-ftw chapter 3 . 10/16/2017
help, my heart I am not okay T_T
he kept searching for her until he realised if he went on it'd kill him and he needed to be a father for flynn I am fine this is fine my heart is completely not broken at all oh boy this hurts I don't want this

"Flynn is all that matters." this is fine this is fine this is fine

and he accepts that his love for alice won't ever be as burning as his love for emily was this is fine I am fine oh my god (I feel bad for alice she doesn't deserve this but she is so good. (well until 1x4))

and then emily came back and he still thinks of her as his wife I am fine oh wow

this is so good
(I feel like I said fine way to often but whatever)

god I love this so much

-Anja
aussiecate chapter 3 . 10/16/2017
Sob! You really captured the emotions I imagine Nick is dealing with & it's totally understandable that Emily would want to reconnect in every way with the man she still loves.
I hope coming episodes might inspire you again to flesh out Emily & Nick's story. Thank you for this one 3
Icydevil chapter 3 . 10/15/2017
Arghh.. so beautiful.. like a dagger through my heart.. the feels 3
FuelDH206 chapter 3 . 10/15/2017
This was such a beautiful story.
phnxgrl chapter 3 . 10/15/2017
I loved the inner turmoil Nick has once Emily was in his arms then she was not. Please continue.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »