Reviews for Dragon Ball UA: Tournament Of Power Recruitment
The Great Fossil King chapter 8 . 8/19/2019
Is good you're back writing these, and is great you finish this story. I can't wait to see more of your stories once you're done with each chapter. Have a great week.
lionkingfactsguy3 chapter 7 . 7/1/2018
So simple it could have been in the anime.
GigglesMcfiggles chapter 7 . 6/30/2018
To be honest, this would make sense even if this wasn't a joke chapter.

What's really inconceivable is that both of us uploaded twice in the same night.
The Great Fossil King chapter 6 . 6/21/2018
Is not bad I guess. Hey did you read the new chapter of Dragon Ball Super? It just came out too day.
lionkingfactsguy3 chapter 6 . 6/21/2018
I love Universe 2! And I love the characters despite the hate and how they were also treated in the manga. I love that little tidbit of Brianne showing some of her manga counterpart's personality when she thought Toppo was beautiful. I think we should start calling this universe; "The Parody Universe" because of all those parody characters hahaha.
GigglesMcfiggles chapter 6 . 6/20/2018
Great chapter. I'm curious who that Kusatta person that Heles mentioned is.

I find it funny that the chapter surrounding the 'Gentle Universe' ironically had the most death in it.

I quite like your version of Vikal's backstory as a villain. It was the abusive father that she served here as opposed to my version where she worked for the person who saved her from her family.

I also like how you had Universe 4 try to interfere with more Universes than just 7.

I'm curious to see how you will handle Universe 11's recruitment, since I'm not convinced they cared that much beyond Jiren.

I agree with you that U2 gets too much hate. I liked how different they were from the other Universes, they brought some silliness into the mix.

(And Kakunsa and Vikal are so cute together)
lionkingfactsguy3 chapter 4 . 5/22/2018
NO! NOT THE CABBAGES!

Cabbage man never gets a break huh?
The Great Fossil King chapter 5 . 5/21/2018
Really good job. So, Sorrel is a inventor and a fighter. That's seem make sense.

And Hop is more blood thirsty and ruthless then ever. What's her story? And does she have a bounty on her head for countless of murders she comment? Whatever it is Hop is really a bad-ass!

Keep up the good work.
GigglesMcfiggles chapter 5 . 5/21/2018
It seems that threatening to eat people is one of Bergamo's go to solutions to a problem. I also like that Basil wondered where Buu was.

I can't wait to see which Universe is next, whether it's 2 or 11.
Deadly Ice 88 chapter 4 . 1/6/2018
Now we know Universe 10, we'll see what universe is next
shadowwriter01 chapter 4 . 1/4/2018
Really good.
Especially Gowasus internal "We are doomed" after meeting the warriors
and Jirasens "prioritis" at watching the other fighters. I am surprised that he considers 18 an adult woman however, since she is physicall a teenager.
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 3 . 1/4/2018
to titanMetroplex

saying the asshole who block you
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 2 . 1/4/2018
to TitanMetroplex

Lol holy shit. You're a despicable scumbag everywhere. Check this out folks! This guy just gets off on the hate and the attention. He's pathetic!
TechnoGalen chapter 2 . 1/4/2018
No one's business but my own, it's a coward who blocked me after sending a hit and run note.
The Generic Ficer chapter 4 . 1/4/2018
Another interesting chapter, I didn't know the names of any of the Universes, so knowing those names is interesting.

The only thing I have (And this is more a case of my canon to fit in with future stories post-Tournament of Power) is that Obuni seems like a guy who might in a more suburban area, not a full urban.

And I have seen the disturbing fan art of Napapa doing, disturbing, things to Kale. Weirdly, Mechiopu didn't get involved in that disturbing stuff.

And after reading this, no wonder Cus attempted suicide after her Universe got erased (I feel like having this canon to my series, but I'd change where Obuni's living, purely for future fanfics involving poor Cus).