Reviews for The Futility of Games
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
SWEET and Sad, poor Ender..

THANKS:"D
Morrolan chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Orson Scott Card (sp?) is the author of enders game...wonderful book, and part of a wonderful series that I wish he had written more of...

And I am interested in Ender being Immortal. Would make a good series or long story.
challange chapter 1 . 12/29/2001
this is good me like alot

Challange

i challange you to write a BtVS /highlander crossover
Starlight chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
I like, much better then the next three books in the series, they always seemed out of place to me as if he wrote then years after the first and couldn't go back to the mindset he had for the first, anyway I hope you write more. Oh, where did you ever get the idea to cross highlander with ender's game anyway?
sonc chapter 1 . 12/5/2000
I liked it a lot. It reads as a very good opening scene for a great series of stories. Hope there is some more of Ender in the works.
Melissa chapter 1 . 11/30/2000
Ohhh...Ender as an immortal. The MacLeods (sp...heh :P) don't stand a chance Nice, short little fic...I think that is how Ender would approach the game - he's good, so very good, and I bet he sometimes wishes he wasn't. Makes me want to read those books again...oh, and it's Orson Scott Card, I believe :)
Chess Combites chapter 1 . 11/30/2000
Ender's Game was writen by Orson Scott Card and I suggest you read the rest of the books, Speaker for the Dead, Xenocide, dealing with what Andrew "Ender" Wiggins will do after the end of Ender's Game. As these will explain the ramifications that Enders book will have on how he is veiwed by futer generations. And could also intoduce some details that would add more color to your story. But all In all a good idea. A few conflicts with the latter books but it has a great potential. I can see imortals stalking Ender not just for his power but to be sure the Xenocider sees justice.