Reviews for The Fine Print
messers-peaches chapter 2 . 6/18
Oh holy shit! I love this story! 3 All the crazy IOU's are genius and the GOBLIN MARKET! Increadble! I hope you continue the story 3 3
Valli1312 chapter 2 . 2/25
Oh wow this is very well written and interesting! I hope you will continue this story in the future. Would love to see Kakuzu being bound to Sakura like Hidan
ItsMeMarissaaa chapter 2 . 2/21
Nooooo! I really want an update! This is so amazing and I wanna know what happens next!
saevevial chapter 2 . 1/25
I really like this concept. So I guess the needle has something to do with Kakuzu? Makes sense: needles, threads, stitches. I wonder what it was doing inside the coral thing though, and why Sakura felt attracted to it.
kazuyaryo chapter 2 . 12/5/2018
I hope someday you can continuationg that becuase its a great story.
lithium-therapy chapter 1 . 5/27/2018
This is such an amazing concept, I'd love to read more of this. I hope you can find the time and motivation to finish this, it would be a shame to see this hanging.
toraffles chapter 2 . 3/16/2018
the next part... please... i need it in my life... p-please... [gasps for air]

on an unrelated note, pretty sure hidan is soon to be thinking all sorts of unpleasant things on sakura's magnetic draw to contracts with demons
Ruby Silverstone chapter 2 . 3/8/2018
Nooooo! I love this concept to so much and your characterization is fantastic. Please update!
xOkamiOniX chapter 2 . 2/17/2018
Yeeeees, please write another one, even if its short. I love demon!Hidan 3
Emma3mikan chapter 2 . 2/17/2018
Que historia tan interesante
continous please
jenn chapter 2 . 2/6/2018
PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE. THIS IS SO AMAZING!
Clumsy0132 chapter 2 . 1/23/2018
Please continue I love Kakuzu and Hidan! And I love the plot
srooone chapter 2 . 12/23/2017
Great story! I hope more characters start to show up as demons as well!
The.Pansy chapter 2 . 12/17/2017
I love it, I really lock hidan and kakuzu when they are written as more than maniac murderers. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2017
This is a really cool au I like how all the rules fit together but are still a refreshing take on demon lore. Hidan's characterization is the best and I love his and Sakura's relationship ('')b.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »