Reviews for Worth it All
starlite22 chapter 1 . 4/13
I hope you continue and I hope Scarlett only takes the amount she needs.
R chapter 1 . 3/14
This is a promising beginning. I hope this continues as I adore your writing (your Emma stories led me to see what else you have written).
Shvestaa chapter 1 . 3/3
This was good! Did Rhett take the deal?
Wondering if this is a one shot or if we will see where this takes us next. I like Rhett having a chance to be the hero and cad all at the same time; which one will prevail in the end?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
An intriguing start to what I hope will be a fun new story.
Jenna chapter 1 . 10/26/2017
I love the start to this series! I can’t wait to see what comes next.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
Loving this story! Great substance and we'll written. I hope you write more!
Scarlett Jaimie chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
Oh! Possibly my most favourite scene in the book. I hope you continue and write a longer fic with this premise.

I had to get used to Scarlett's inner musings but I like it from her POV, she sounds smarter than the way the narrator portrayed her in the book.

And Rhett was indeed a hero. I strongly believe that he would have helped her if he could at the time.

Please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
Just what I needed for a quick late nite read. I suspect this is a 1 shot but what a heck of a shot it was!
sarah.shilo chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
I can't wait for the next chapter. I like the angle you take of her thoughts.
Twilighternproud chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
Niceee
rhett's love chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
Wow I like this story already. I hope that you will continue it.
I Dream of Spring chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
I loved how most of it was a first person recap, and then it seemlessly veered into fanfic. It felt very natural. Who owns the house the money is hidden in, I wonder? I enjoyed the comparison of Scarlett going to Rhett being similar to how she felt marrying Charlie. I can see that. Needless to say, I'm really looking forward to Rhett getting out of jail, and seeing exactly which direction you're taking this story
katladyd chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
Loved the point of view, loved the premise, loved the plot twist at the end, so different than the book's resolution to Scarlett's money problem. I can't wait for the next chapter!
gumper chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
Nice start!

I love the disclosure of Scarlett's internal thoughts, the fact that she is somewhat unexpectedly discovering some feelings for Rhett, the fact that Rhett both trusts and cares about her enough to come through, the convoluted hiding place of the cash AND the unknown of if and when Rhett will be collecting any collateral!