Reviews for Kentou
Russkie chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
I've read just about all of your fanfics, and this, 'series,' Koibito and Kentou, has turned out to be my all time favourite.. I realise you havn't submitted or updated in years, but I just had to at least say how much I enjoyed this story... I can always hope that you'll all of a sudden complete it, but regardless of that, this story makes me happy to read, and re-read, and re-read, etc :) Thanks for simply just STARTING to write this, thanks man, peace
King of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Cool! A little bit better than the first one, but just a little bit. I think your taking their relationship a little too slow, but hey, it's YOUR fic so I guess I'll just sit back and enjoy the show. Anyway, good job! Peace!
brindani chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
A good continuation. It would be nice to combine all the different parts into the main fiction however. Trying to dig around to find the separate parts and then read them in sequence is a little difficult.

brindani
Rioes chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Aw. So sweet.
The Skeptical Puck chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
again wonderful, if there's more i'll read it
Spike of Doom chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
This sequel was nice but i dont see why you dont just put in one story in the form of chapters?
Ghost Man chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
I read the first in the series and then this one. I enjoyed the development of the characters and how you took Chidori's character from a single idea and turned her into such a loving young woman. Makes me upset I'm single at times, but I love the story nonetheless. Congratulations.
HOLLA chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
I just review pt. 1 so i'm not gonna say much about this one sinc3e they were both great. off 2 read pt. 3

Drake Dragon

"Till the darkness subcomes to the light, to power of love and hate will battle"
C-kun chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
Oh, now that was sweet. I think this is probably your best work to date; it was very enjoyable.
Nanashi chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Yay, I *love* this series! _ And I like how Chidori's character is coming along. Not a doormat or a clingy loser, but... simple and loving. I'd really enjoy to see more!

On a side note, what happened to Ayanami Rei's Diary? When I click on the link or use my bookmark, it just says that "The topic or post you requested does not exist". I hope it didn't get deleted! _
Warriorsong chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
As Koibito was the first fiction by you that I read I was interested in seeing a follow up story, rather than write a complete review for Koibito which I was unsure about. I like Chidori's character and while in Koibito I was concerned with her lack of dimension (and Shinji's), I now see it's more a process of graduation rather than assimilation. Chidori made references to her father in the first (him not liking her out late) and now to her mother and the absence of her father and them not getting along. In that simple collection of words her background is expanded exponentially. One could make intuitive leaps but I learnt from Itchy Trigger Finger, that with your writing it's not a good idea. Shinji appears like a wet piece of cloth, malleable and bending to anything as opposed to later episodes of the anime when he develops some semblance of a spine. Koibito left me feeling confused but with Kentou I can honestly say that while its not as engaging as your other Evangelion fanfictions the prospect of Shinji and Chidori developing (or in Shinji's case redeveloping) as characters besides one another is a intriguing concept. I can quite easily imagine these one shots becoming a serial of sorts taking up at various points throughout continuity.
marko1 chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
I like it to bad you all ways end it with the end so I dont know if I should get my hopes up for a next chapter
Priest chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
This is very good, but maybe you should combine them in to a single listing with multiple chapters. I like the way you are handling the changes in the characters and Misato bugging out befor Asuka arived was clasic. Ja-ne (_)
Scott chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
I really like this series, the whole things so cute! It seemed to deviate a little from the main story, with Asuka chasing Kaji... but that's okay, I just skipped that part. Hopefully we'll see more of the tentative relationship in the next part.
Jho chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
Great story like always Random :)